LaVar, WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Junior Hog

LaVar, WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?

Postby Jake » Wed Oct 08, 2003 5:32 pm

RIP Sean Taylor 1983-2007
RIP Kevin Mitchell 1971-2007
RIP Justin Skaggs 1979-2007
RIP Sammy Baugh 1914-2008

RIP JPFair
RIP VetSkinsFan

#60 Chris Samuels: 6-time 6-time 6-time 6-time 6-time 6-time Pro Bowl left tackle!

swine

Postby learnnew » Wed Oct 08, 2003 5:40 pm

well, whether we win or lose the game, whether lavar wins or loses against sapp, that challenge was necessary. someone ought to bell the cat, shouldn't they? now don't let sapp know i called him a cat ;)
Go Skins! For 10-6 or higher!

Hog

Postby tx_skins_fan » Wed Oct 08, 2003 8:21 pm

Sapp is an overrated fat bastard. I hope Lavar flattens him when he comes in on offense. Sapp is more disrespectful than any player in the league and deserves to be hit by a man like Lavar. I can't wait!! This game should be brutal!! Hell, the pre-game should be brutal!!
oops....sorry!

Brown in the Hall

Postby NC43Hog » Thu Oct 09, 2003 7:12 am

The only way I would tolerate Sapp is if he were on my team then he could do what he wants - he is that good. Alas, since he is not I hope we neutralize him offensively or at least minimize his effect.

Not sure if Lavar will have too many opportunities to squeeze the Sapp out of Warren, but would love to see it.
"Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son." - Dean Wormer

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 09, 2003 8:36 am

I'm with Jake...I think they are already ticked off... and there's no point fueling the fire....but I do agree that LaVar should light him (Sapp) up whenever he has the opportunity !!! And I'm not saying we'll lose...cause I have to keep the faith...but...let's just play - we see where trash talking got Emmitt Smith last week, didn't you?

Hail Skins !!

scooter

You Go Boy!

Postby Scooter » Thu Oct 09, 2003 9:26 am

As Redskin fans we've been trained to look for things that other team's fans have had the luxury of ignoring. Seem like we, at least I, have been conditioned to look at the waiver-wire daily. Examine the other teams injury report, and hope that the team we play is somehow weakend by gametime. I think the Redskin Players do the same thing.

I'm sick of it! I'm ready to see the Redskins tell people - BRING IT ON. Let's take on a team at their best, and beat them! Instead of worrying about how weak a team can be - challenge them to bring their best. If we get our butts kicked - so be it. When we WIN, we'll have beaten them at their best. How in the world are we ever going to Win a Super Bowl? We need to beat the good teams, sqash the bad ones, and dominate our division. This mousing around stuff doesn't work for me.

Go LaVar, Whip his fat ass!
Scooter

... deep in TX

Postby Texas Hog » Thu Oct 09, 2003 9:43 am

You tell em, TX!
God bless our troops and Joe Gibbs.
We'll miss you, Joe.

#21 gone, but never forgotten.

aka Evil Hog

Postby hailskins666 » Thu Oct 09, 2003 12:13 pm

post quote
Reached in Tampa, Sapp said Arrington "had to be joking. He’s just firing up his ballclub about a game. I'm not taking him seriously at all. We're entertainers. LaVar wants a live crowd. He'll get that now. But it's not about me and him. He's just appealing to his crowd now. It's not about me and him."

Arrington told reporters that he and Sapp are friends off the field, but "it doesn't matter who's out there. I'm expecting a war on the field the whole the game.

"And Sapp's my boy. I know a lot of guys on the Tampa Bay Buccaneers' squad. So, this is going to be a very intense game, I think, because guys are going to definitely try to outdo one another."

just some pregame hype, i like that. i wish everyone on the team were as pumped as lavar. besides, sapp not only talks the talk, he walks the walk as well, imo he has the right to be an ass, his team went from a bottom feeder to world champs in his tenure, and until we walk the walk, thats all this will be...talk. hopefully lavar and the rest of the team understand that.
THN's resident jerk.

Glock .40 Model 22 - First* line of home defense.... 'ADT' is for liberals.

Postby ARRINGTONisGUTTA » Thu Oct 09, 2003 1:28 pm

Lavar will hold his ground come Sunday fellas.

Site Admin

Postby BossHog » Thu Oct 09, 2003 1:32 pm

just some pregame hype, i like that. i wish everyone on the team were as pumped as lavar. besides, sapp not only talks the talk, he walks the walk as well, imo he has the right to be an ass, his team went from a bottom feeder to world champs in his tenure, and until we walk the walk, thats all this will be...talk. hopefully lavar and the rest of the team understand that.

Totally agree about Sapp.

I'm sick of it! I'm ready to see the Redskins tell people - BRING IT ON

Amen Scooter. That kind of confidence has been missing for a looooong time.
Sean Taylor was one of a kind, may he rest in peace.

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football