2 Free Agents that would make us favorites next year...

Want to play GM? Think the Redskins should sign a free agent or trade for someone? Speculation / rumors / trade possibilities / fantasy football / mock drafts - Do it here!
Hog

2 Free Agents that would make us favorites next year...

Postby skinsrule84 » Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:02 pm

I know it's way too early for this but I just wanted to see what you guys thought about the Redskins signing Big Albert Haynesworth and the most underrated CB in the league, Nmadi Asomugha (splg?) next offseason. If we had these guys our defense would be easily the best in the NFL. Just imagine Hayenesworth alongside a rotation of Griffin, Monty and Golston, Andre Carter and Jason Taylor on the edges... :shock:

And if any teams tried to pass on us we'd have 4 stud CB's (assuming Springs is back) with Horton and Landry in centerfield :shock:

Man I'm drooling at the thought of this...I know we have a cap next year, but I'm sure the Danny could work something out...these 2 guys would bring us many championships..

Heck, I'd be happy with 1 of them (although I'd prefer Haynesworth)

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:08 pm

Are they even available?
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

Hog

Postby MDSKINSFAN » Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:32 pm

Im pretty sure that the titans will re-sign haynesworth. if not they are dumb. that defense takes a huge step back without him. as for the other guy whos name i cant say or spell, he would be great to have with an aging, and most likely hurting springs
RIP SEAN TAYLOR #21

One Step Away

Postby VetSkinsFan » Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:23 pm

Didn't that CB JUST sign with the Raiders this off-season?

NM, he was franchised... carry on :P

BTW, here's name and pronounciation: Nnamdi Asomugha ((pronounced /NAM-Dee Aso-MU-Wah/)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nnamdi_Asomugha
...any given Sunday....

RIP #21 Sean Taylor. You will be loved and adored by Redskins fans forever!!!!!

GSPODS:
The National Anthem sucks.
What a useless piece of propagandist rhetoric that is.

Return to General Manager's Office