Madden Forum?

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
---

Madden Forum?

Postby Chris Luva Luva » Thu Oct 09, 2003 4:40 pm

What do you guys think of having a Madden 04 forum? Not to just talk but to challenge the visitors from our opponents boards to games against our RedSkins? I know atleast a couple of people here play Madden. But this is all just a suggestion so let me know how you all feel about it.

Site Admin

Postby BossHog » Thu Oct 09, 2003 8:34 pm

I don't think it warrant a whole forum. We wanna try keep the number of forums to a dull roar so that threads aren't scattered all over the place.

Maybe we could just have a thread and I could make it sticky so it stays at the top of the... lounge (I think that's the most appropriate place).

I'll do up a special graphic for it that we can put in the top post of the thread.
Sean Taylor was one of a kind, may he rest in peace.

---

Postby Chris Luva Luva » Thu Oct 09, 2003 9:30 pm

Great idea Boss. But before you waste your time, lets see how many people would contribute to it.

I think it'd be fun playing real redskins matchups in madden against those who u all invite into our forums.

Postby BroncosFreak » Mon Oct 13, 2003 11:04 pm

I'm looking for a Madden forum -- I typed "madden forum" in Google, and this thread comes up #2 -- right in my F2FA backyard. Any tips on any good Madden forums? I just got 2004 for PC and I stink!

Site Admin

Postby BossHog » Tue Oct 14, 2003 7:04 am

maddenmania.com always used to be big, but they kept resetting their board and I haven't re-registered yet.

Huge forum though... lots of members last time I was there.
Sean Taylor was one of a kind, may he rest in peace.

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football