Lavar on Sapp Video needs a home

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?

Lavar on Sapp Video needs a home

Postby schmev » Fri Oct 10, 2003 9:48 am

I need someone to host the Lavar interview that got Sapp leashed. Stumpy Joe was kind enough to make the video, so give him full credit.

I don't want to email it to every soul in here, but need someone with the bandwidth to host a video that is real video in format and a size of 1.16 MB.

Anyone that can do this?

Site Admin

Postby BossHog » Fri Oct 10, 2003 10:03 am

Just e-mail it to me at BossHog@thehogs.net and I'll post it in the game day section tomorrow. I'll just post a small indiscriminate link since Lavar is so particular about use of his likeness in any way shape or form :-)

I will post notice to the board when I have done it. Do you know what stream speed the real video is created for?
Sean Taylor was one of a kind, may he rest in peace.

Postby schmev » Fri Oct 10, 2003 10:13 am

BossHog wrote:Just e-mail it to me at BossHog@thehogs.net and I'll post it in the game day section tomorrow. I'll just post a small indiscriminate link since Lavar is so particular about use of his likeness in any way shape or form :-)

I will post notice to the board when I have done it. Do you know what stream speed the real video is created for?

Not at all, it might not be created for streaming in the first place. I'll send it to you and see if you can work some magic with it. ;)

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football