last movie you've seen ??

Wanna talk about politics, your favorite hockey team... vegetarian recipes?
swine

Postby JeanPassepartout1974 » Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:32 pm

Fireproof and Night In Ronake!
Have a great spring 2009!

~~~~~~

Postby Redskin in Canada » Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:19 pm

BREACH

One of the least "Hollywood" and most realistic and intelligent spook movies ever made. Based on a true FBI story.
Daniel Snyder has defined incompetence, failure and greed to true Washington Redskins fans over the last decade. Stay away from football operations !!!

|||

Postby HEROHAMO » Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:58 pm

300!
Sean Taylor starting free safety Heavens team!

21 Forever

"The show must go on."

**LPJ**

Postby langleyparkjoe » Thu May 06, 2010 8:01 am

Yo.. so here is the lineup of movies coming out soon. (Yahoo Movie Talk, May 4th, 2010)

http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/movie-talk-batman-3-summer-2012.html
Hog Bowl I Champion (2009)
Hog Bowl II Champion 2010- Cappster
Hog Bowl III Champion 2011- DarthMonk
Hog Bowl IV Champion 2012- Deadskins
Hog Bowl V Champion 2013- DarthMonk

DC Area, I support you.. Unconditionally
When I die, remember me as one loyal S.O.B.!

09 Champ

Postby TeeterSalad » Thu May 06, 2010 1:56 pm

Shutter Island - 8 out of 10

Great Movie
-2009 Hognostications Champion-
-Hognosti-Bowl V Champion-
-Hognosti-Bowl VI Champion-

RIP ST # 21

tribe
Location: SURF CITY, HB, CALI *** Occasionally flying into a SUPERNOVA

Postby tribeofjudah » Thu May 06, 2010 5:59 pm

Sherlock Holmes.... I would rate it a 6 out of 10. My wife had a hard time following the British accents and so did I.
Proverbs 27:17 As iron sharpens iron,
so one person sharpens another.

One Step Away

Postby VetSkinsFan » Mon May 10, 2010 6:57 am

My last GREAT movie? Inglorious Basterds. I can't recall the most recent new(er) movie I've seen since then. Monsters Inc I finally watched recently and was great.
...any given Sunday....

RIP #21 Sean Taylor. You will be loved and adored by Redskins fans forever!!!!!

GSPODS:
The National Anthem sucks.
What a useless piece of propagandist rhetoric that is.

Postby skinsfan#33 » Mon May 10, 2010 9:57 am

NC43Hog wrote:No Country For Old Men

9 out of 10

In the vein of "Blood Simple" - great film.

"No Country for Old Men" 2.5 out of 10, no wait I can't even give it that extra .5! I give it a 2 out of 10.

No point and no plot to the movie, people just died. I wish I could have that 2 hours of my life back!
"Dovie'andi se tovya sagain"
(It is time to roll the dice) Tai'shar Manetheren

"Duty is heavier than a Mountain, Death is lighter than a feather" Tai'shar Malkier

RIP James Oliver Rigney, Jr. 1948-2007

Postby skinsfan#33 » Mon May 10, 2010 10:01 am

redskinz4ever wrote:watched WALK HARD last night pretty funny movie also SUPERBAD also funny both get 7.5

"Superbad" was super bad. 3 out 10! I'm just glad it was given to me as a gift and I didn't waste $4.50 renting it.
"Dovie'andi se tovya sagain"
(It is time to roll the dice) Tai'shar Manetheren

"Duty is heavier than a Mountain, Death is lighter than a feather" Tai'shar Malkier

RIP James Oliver Rigney, Jr. 1948-2007

tribe
Location: SURF CITY, HB, CALI *** Occasionally flying into a SUPERNOVA

Postby tribeofjudah » Mon May 10, 2010 11:29 am

skinsfan#33 wrote:
NC43Hog wrote:No Country For Old Men

9 out of 10

In the vein of "Blood Simple" - great film.

"No Country for Old Men" 2.5 out of 10, no wait I can't even give it that extra .5! I give it a 2 out of 10.

No point and no plot to the movie, people just died. I wish I could have that 2 hours of my life back!

Hey bro...."what' the MOST you've ever lost on a coin toss???" CALL IT FREINDO............!!!!!
Proverbs 27:17 As iron sharpens iron,
so one person sharpens another.

**LPJ**

Postby langleyparkjoe » Mon May 10, 2010 11:29 am

I just saw Nightmare On Elm Street..

It was pretty darn good.. basically it gave you the FULL rundown of Freddy and what happened with the kids. Killing scenes were awesome, totally loved them. The difference in this one; Freddy isn't Robert Englund but another guy and they made this Freddy alot less funny. He's more serious and he's totally a jerk in it (literally). I give it a 7 outta 10 (only because they changed Freddy). For all of us that remember the first ones, this one is really directed at the people who didn't see the originals. Good movie for sure.

Also, the wife and I went and saw Death At A Funeral..

Hilarious!!! I laughed my tail off throughout the movie and really enjoyed it. Chris Rock and Martin Lawrence make one heck of a team but they have other actors in it that stepped up big time. The white kid who's naked in the previews totally stole the show. He made the movie IMO and I recommend you all see it. NOT A KIDS MOVIE, VERY ADULT ORIENTED. 9 outta 10 for me.

One Step Away

Postby VetSkinsFan » Mon May 10, 2010 12:19 pm

langleyparkjoe wrote:I just saw Nightmare On Elm Street..

It was pretty darn good.. basically it gave you the FULL rundown of Freddy and what happened with the kids. Killing scenes were awesome, totally loved them. The difference in this one; Freddy isn't Robert Englund but another guy and they made this Freddy alot less funny. He's more serious and he's totally a jerk in it (literally). I give it a 7 outta 10 (only because they changed Freddy). For all of us that remember the first ones, this one is really directed at the people who didn't see the originals. Good movie for sure.

It was the same dude that played Rorschach in The Watchmen (Jackie Earle Haley).

I'm lookin forward to seein Nightmare on Elm Street strictly for nastalgia's sake. Worst comes to worst, I'll just rent it.
...any given Sunday....

RIP #21 Sean Taylor. You will be loved and adored by Redskins fans forever!!!!!

GSPODS:
The National Anthem sucks.
What a useless piece of propagandist rhetoric that is.

Hog

Postby Sir_Monk » Mon May 10, 2010 12:41 pm

It was the same dude that played Rorschach in The Watchmen (Jackie Earle Haley).

Not to mention, he also played Kelly Leak in The Bad News Bears.
Bruce has the authority. When Bruce makes the decision, it's a Redskins decision.

Fire Bruce Boudreau

B-rad

Postby brad7686 » Mon May 10, 2010 12:54 pm

Sir_Monk wrote:

Not to mention, he also played Kelly Leak in The Bad News Bears.

And Dukes from Semi-Pro. He's still waiting on his money for that half court shot.
No Pressure, No Diamonds

**LPJ**

Postby langleyparkjoe » Tue May 25, 2010 10:12 pm

Just saw a movie called "Valhalla Rising".

First it's a movie that's set in 1000 AD and its.. well its just flippin crazy. I think you'll probably want to read about it on the internet because I can't really give you the full scope of it. It relates to people leaving europe in search of the holy land.. or new land and gonna make the natives christians.. and and and.. like.. there's a bunch of hardcore killing scenes in the movie and the main character has one eye.. his name is one eye.. he's a mute with one eye.. right? crazy right? dude kicks butt throughout the whole.. wiat a sec..time out, the more I talk about it the more I'll give it up. You have to know your history a lil bit but at the same time put it away, does that make sense? It's a version of the settlement days but about 500 years before that. I read the comments from the paticular website I saw it on and they hate it (so I recommend when you read about it use one of those real deal movie sites with respected movie watcher people.. LOL). The movie though is soooo deep that it's definitely not for many people under I'd say 18.

The movie is only 90min so if you want to see some hardcore killing scenes with axes, spears, rocks, swords, etc (if you can't take scenes like Old Country than don't watch this)... I also left out major details in this one even after all my ramblings... I give it 5 stars, or 4 if you do the 4 star thing, 2 thumbs AND 2 big toes up. I loved the ending the best but the movie was awesome for real, not for fake, for real. If you have time, DEFINITELY watch this movie..

Here's the site I watched it on and just click the play button in the middle of the black box that says Movie2k.com in the middle of your screen. DO NOT DOWNLOAD OR PUSH ANYTHING ELSE ON THE PAGE. I don't know if anything else on the page are legit or not but my cousin said he never has and he recommends I don't too. Plus I wouldn't post it on THN if it wasn't legit...or you can just rent it..LOL

http://www.movie2k.com/movie-142892-Valhalla-Rising-film.html

..hmmm, Redskins anyone?

you'll have to watch the end of the movie to figure that last one out

Return to The Lounge