Few Board Changes

New to the board? Please check out the rules here first. We will also post news about the website here.
Site Admin

Few Board Changes

Postby BossHog » Sat Oct 11, 2003 2:49 pm

Just FYI, I've made a couple of 'house-cleaning' changes. I have moved the info that used to appear right under the nav buttons to BELOW the forums into 'tools and board' info (easy to tell as I can't find the font for the gfx text). Tools like 'Mark all forums read' & 'View posts since last visit' ARE still available, they are just now located under the forums.

I have also added a button at the top called 'theHogs.net exclusives', this is a direct link to our exclusive articles database, so that you can easily access our daily content.

Just a couple of minor changes, mostly for cosmetics.

Thanks.
Last edited by BossHog on Tue Oct 28, 2003 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sean Taylor was one of a kind, may he rest in peace.

Site Admin

Postby BossHog » Sun Oct 12, 2003 9:02 am

I also made the quick reply box a little bit smaller as it was throwing off the graphics on the page.

I hope you find these changes to be positive, not negative... and as always, all comments, suggestions and feedback is welcome.

... and this isn't a double post... i'm checking the reply box still works after alteration.

redskinsmiley

DM's #1 fan

Postby SkinsChic » Mon Oct 13, 2003 10:09 am

Ya done good Boss !!!
Hip Hip Hooray!!!
H.T.T.R.

Terri
Joe Gibbs: Terri has a very good eye for talent.

Site Admin

Postby BossHog » Mon Oct 13, 2003 11:59 am

thanks SkinsChic!

I also changed the Back to the Top button, as some of you didn't seem to know it existed. I hope now it's more pronounced and will make the board just a little more user friendly. it's located underneat avatars etc on the left hand side of each post in a thread.

... deep in TX

Postby Texas Hog » Mon Oct 13, 2003 3:37 pm

the "2 top" button is a little out of focus....thought I was drunk the other night...probably was...but sober now...and it's still fuzzy
God bless our troops and Joe Gibbs.
We'll miss you, Joe.

#21 gone, but never forgotten.

Site Admin

Postby BossHog » Mon Oct 13, 2003 3:59 pm

....ummm... I just posted the new button this morning. :-)

it's not a 2 Top button any more either, it now says back to Top with a Redskins arrow... you can always try hitting CTRL F5 to refresh and make sure the page isn't loading some stuff from memory instead of from the site.

Return to Site News & Welcome Wagon