The Diesel raced off left tackle, ran over Don McNeal....

New to the board? Please check out the rules here first. We will also post news about the website here.

The Diesel raced off left tackle, ran over Don McNeal....

Postby SUFC Skins » Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:43 pm

Greetings to all who bleed burgundy and gold from a newbie in England. I have followed the Skins since 1982 and will never forget Riggo's run off left tackle. That moment made a ten year old English lad crazy about Football, and especially Redskins football. I'm sure Tony Romo's a great humanitarian, but he can go right to hell with the rest of those clowns in Ewing-town. Hail to the Redskins! Hail Victory! Braves on the Warpath, FIGHT for all DC!

Diesel

Re: The Diesel raced off left tackle, ran over Don McNeal...

Postby DEHog » Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:54 pm

SUFC Skins wrote:Greetings to all who bleed burgundy and gold from a newbie in England. I have followed the Skins since 1982 and will never forget Riggo's run off left tackle. That moment made a ten year old English lad crazy about Football, and especially Redskins football. I'm sure Tony Romo's a great humanitarian, but he can go right to hell with the rest of those clowns in Ewing-town. Hail to the Redskins! Hail Victory! Braves on the Warpath, FIGHT for all DC!

Welcome SUFC...seem to be a ton of Skins fan over there...why doesn't the NFL let us play over there!!
"Sean Taylor is hands down the best athlete I've ever coached it's not even close" Gregg Williams 2005 Mini-Camp

Postby SUFC Skins » Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:45 am

DEHog wrote:Welcome SUFC...seem to be a ton of Skins fan over there...why doesn't the NFL let us play over there!!

There was a rumour going round that the next Wembley game would be Skins/Cowscum - much as I would have loved that, I don't see it ever happening, you can't take those games away from the fans in the US. Other than the obvious fact that the Skins are the greatest franchise in the NFL, I would imagine that the large number of Burgundy and Gold fans in England is due to SB XVII being the first one shown live in the UK - how could you not love The Diesel, The Hogs and The Smurfs?
Last edited by SUFC Skins on Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a man! I'm 40! Nearly. 40 I mean.

and Jackson

Postby JansenFan » Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:36 am

Welcome SUFC. Enjoy the site.
RIP 21

"Nah, I trust the laws of nature to stay constant. I don't pray that the sun will rise tomorrow, and I don't need to pray that someone will beat the Cowboys in the playoffs." - Irn-Bru

Hog

Postby flamethrower » Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:33 pm

Nice to see fans from across the atlantic liking our brand of football. Welcome
Cowturd hater in the house.
Majesty rider in the house.
Cowturd troll owner here
Does Brokeback mountain mean anything to cowturd fanatics?

Pushing Paper

Postby PulpExposure » Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:56 pm

Welcome to the site, glad to have you aboard

SUFC..a fan of Sheffield, eh?

SUFC Skins wrote:Greetings to all who bleed burgundy and gold from a newbie in England. I have followed the Skins since 1982 and will never forget Riggo's run off left tackle. That moment made a ten year old English lad crazy about Football, and especially Redskins football. I'm sure Tony Romo's a great humanitarian, but he can go right to hell with the rest of those clowns in Ewing-town. Hail to the Redskins! Hail Victory! Braves on the Warpath, FIGHT for all DC!

That's my first real memory of the Redskins as well!

Hog

Postby thedcnative » Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:53 pm

I love hearing about Redskins fans from across the pond. A lot of them tend to be more in the know than some of us! :-)
Yes, Virgina, you can be a "real fan" and protest against the front office.

Return to Site News & Welcome Wagon