CFL

Intimidated by intense football threads? Don't be... learn about football, the Washington Redskins and more.
Diesel

CFL

Postby DEHog » Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:10 am

For you THNer's north of the boarder...I have been mentoring a young kid here in Dover who has aspirations of playing in the CFL. He was the leading wr in D3 last year and followed it up with a good year this past season. Set school records for the #4 team in the country. He has an outside chance of being in an NFL camp in July as he's received some interest from the Eagles, Ravens and Broncos. He realistic (he's Moss' size and is very fast!) and has set his sights on the CFL...My question is how does the CFL go about getting players is there a draft?
"Sean Taylor is hands down the best athlete I've ever coached it's not even close" Gregg Williams 2005 Mini-Camp

Hog

Postby GSPODS » Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:49 am

How can I play in the CFL?

The CFL does not hold general tryout camps. Our teams travel across North America on scouting trips as they see fit. Please contact the teams individually for a tryout, or to find out where training camps/scouting camps will be held.

http://www.cfl.ca/index.php?module=page&id=124#q2

the Big Canuck

Postby Hill66 » Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:47 pm

Good luck to him. The CFL is a WR's dream league. Massive field and only 3 downs. Pay isn't all that bad as well...
Pete Kendall is a MAN and a half..

Hog

Postby flamethrower » Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:01 pm

Great game in my opinion. Wish We down here in Texas would get it.
Cowturd hater in the house.
Majesty rider in the house.
Cowturd troll owner here
Does Brokeback mountain mean anything to cowturd fanatics?

Return to Football 101