Hey BossHog!!

Talk about the AFC, NFC, the NFL Draft, College Football... anything football that has no Washington Redskin relevance.

Hey BossHog!!

Postby NorthernRaider » Fri Aug 01, 2003 8:25 am

How the hack are ya Mark?!

I have to start by saying that your website is top notch!! You and all your staff are doing a great job with it.

It looks like you are having a great time down there at training camp & rightfully so you lucky dog..... or should I say, "lucky hog" :D Too bad you weren't a Raider fan so I could have tagged along with you to Napa Valley.....hmmm, maybe I can convert you to the darkside, what do you think?? :P

How's the new Redskin/ex-Raider Regan Upshaw looking for ya down there....Spurrier has his hands full with that attitude, hopefully he doesn't cause ya too many penalties.

Get a hold of me when ya get back so we can get together over a brew & discuss your recent adventures.

Your Raider buddy,

Derek
GO RAIDERS GO

Pursuer of Justice

Postby Justice Hog » Fri Aug 01, 2003 9:41 am

NorthernRaider: While the Redskins are *my team* , I gotta be candid and say that I'm a huge Gannon fan. Gannon and I both graduated from the University of Delaware and I was able to see him play in college quite a bit. I'm glad to see he's doing so well in the pros.
Fran Farren
"Justice Hog"

Newark, DE

6th person to join the "new THN message boards"

Section 341, Row 8, Seats #15 & #16

"Justice that love gives is a surrender, justice that law gives is a punishment."
-Mohandas Gandhi

Postby NorthernRaider » Fri Aug 01, 2003 9:47 am

Must be kind of neat to see someone from your college years blossom in the pros. There is no question that Gannon got a chance to shine with the Raiders in Grudens "offensive system". He is a trooper but could be his last yeat in the silver & black..... we'll see :D
GO RAIDERS GO

Site Admin

Hey brother!!!

Postby BossHog » Sat Aug 02, 2003 12:18 pm

Hey bud... beers when i get back for sure. Too much good stuff to cover in a message board post.

Upshaw has been taking it easy first week to allow him to ease back in from his injury. (they've done it with all payers rehabbing injuries)

He lined up at left end today and looked good.

Wait til you see some of the pics I have bra', what are you doing Monday? Do you have to work or do you have the civic holiday off?

You gotta catch me before I come down :-)
Sean Taylor was one of a kind, may he rest in peace.

Return to Around the League