spurrier said he wanted to quit coaching?

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Site Admin

Postby BossHog » Sat Oct 18, 2003 9:05 am

redskinfan wrote:i forgot to sign in when i posted it, but i didnt say it was true i was just letting you guys into what i heard thats all.in the post today they have spurrier denying it too. i hope he doesnt leave,especially before next season!

I don't think anyone thought you were expressing a personal opinion brother... obviously you just heard the news a little bit before everyone else :-) Of course the 'guest' tag seems to make some people get their TROLL feathers up, which is fine with me... gotta represent the B&G with vim and vigor!

And as you said the Post has an article today in which Spurrier denies it.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A43684-2003Oct17.html

Hope all's well bro. Drop me an e-mail at bosshog@thehogs.net, I wanna ask a favor of ya.
Sean Taylor was one of a kind, may he rest in peace.

... deep in TX

Postby Texas Hog » Sat Oct 18, 2003 6:01 pm

assuming things don't go well.....just an assumption.....and I try to remain optimistic, but say we finish below 500 this season and SS decides he's had enough...or comes back for that 3rd year and still no improvement

(I know that's a lot to assume) but who do you think DS would go after as our next head honcho? or who would our faithful like to see as our next head coach?....and please let's keep it realistic (Gibbs will not be back)
God bless our troops and Joe Gibbs.
We'll miss you, Joe.

#21 gone, but never forgotten.

aka Evil Hog

Postby hailskins666 » Sat Oct 18, 2003 6:11 pm

hopefully not another college coach :roll: i don't have the patience for another "learning curve". i think TB got one hell of a coach last year, and i think DET also got a really good coach in mooch this year. it's hard to say who would be available and at what point. maybe a good present coordinator, hard to say really. maybe dennis green, guy put up some impressive numbers his few years with the viqueens.
THN's resident jerk.

Glock .40 Model 22 - First* line of home defense.... 'ADT' is for liberals.

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football