Sick to my Stomach

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Pursuer of Justice

Sick to my Stomach

Postby Justice Hog » Sun Oct 19, 2003 7:13 pm

I was really hoping for a Skins win today in Buffalo. This team we needed to beat....and beat bad, to make a statement. We didn't...and the only statement the Skins made today was that they are a bad team, a very bad team.

After the bye week, we go to Dallas, at home against Seattle, at Carolina, at Miami, home against the Saints, and then we go to New York to face the Giants.

The way this team is playing, I can't see us winning ANY of these games....until we go to New York.

I am frustrated....I am pissed....I am sick....I am tired of waiting for another playoff team...and I am finally conceding that this team will not be a playoff team this year.
Fran Farren
"Justice Hog"

Newark, DE

6th person to join the "new THN message boards"

Section 341, Row 8, Seats #15 & #16

"Justice that love gives is a surrender, justice that law gives is a punishment."
-Mohandas Gandhi

piggie

Postby The Skins Fan » Sun Oct 19, 2003 7:52 pm

I am 100% with ya on that...This team proved tonight that they are not contenders, but rather pretenders...I have been in Spurrier's corner all the way 110%, but not anymore...I too am very pissed, very frustrated and very angry at the way this team has played..Frankly, I am really, really embarrassed...And nobody can tell me that "it's not the coaches fault" B******T!!!! IT IS THE COACHES FAULT!!! week in and week out it's the same old, pathetic, embarrassing, stupid, undisciplined junk...I'm sorry but we are talking about the same old junk every single week....Quarterback protection, penalties, mental mistakes, dropped passes, lack of discipline---THESE ARE THE THINGS A COACH MUST FIX!!!!!!!! THESE ARE THINGS THAT HAVE PLAGUED THIS TEAM SINCE JULY!!!!!!!!!! And the "OL BALL COACH" has done absolutely nothing to correct them---ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!! Lord Gibbs didn't even have to say anything to get his team to play with discipline...Like Don Warren said before "if you made a mistake, all he would have to do was give you 'that look'" "Whenever I made a mistake, I'd just go down to the end of the bench" Bottom line is this, right now the Redskins are a very bad football team and we'll be lucky to finish with a .500 record.
Hail to the Redskins...Hail Victory!!!

---

Postby Chris Luva Luva » Sun Oct 19, 2003 10:17 pm

^^ No wins until NY? I don't see us winning anymore games based on today.

Atleast we'll have a high draft pick.

Hog

Postby woohit56 » Mon Oct 20, 2003 1:08 am

2:19 AM I can't sleep still. Devastated would be an adjective I'd love to use to describe this but its much worse. This one tested my loyalty and threshold to not break something just about as hard as dalass ruining the dream season with Gibbs. I can't even use profanity right now so talking smack can't even help me.

aka Evil Hog

Postby hailskins666 » Mon Oct 20, 2003 1:41 am

2:19 AM I can't sleep still.

2:44 am... i can't sleep either. i've seen alot of post and articles on spurrier, but no one is mentioning edwards and the "spetacular" D that only allowed 400+ yds. by the worst offense in the league(well they were the worst, but probably not anymore). not only is there no hope for the offense, but the d looks even worse. champ bailey is getting schooled on a regular basis now, glad he didn't get a "break the bank" contract. why didn't we pursue ray rhodes in the offseason. look what he's doing with seattle.....:sigh:
THN's resident jerk.

Glock .40 Model 22 - First* line of home defense.... 'ADT' is for liberals.

Brown in the Hall

Postby NC43Hog » Mon Oct 20, 2003 8:17 am

The Skins Fan wrote:THESE ARE THE THINGS A COACH MUST FIX!!!!!!!! THESE ARE THINGS THAT HAVE PLAGUED THIS TEAM SINCE JULY!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, since about July of 1993.

I'll be a Redskin fan til I'm dead - but these are trying times. :explode:
"Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son." - Dean Wormer

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football