A Great Column Regarding the Real Donald Brashear

Washington Capitals, Washington Nationals, Washington Wizards, Washington Mystics, and D.C. United... all go here!
and Jackson

A Great Column Regarding the Real Donald Brashear

Postby JansenFan » Tue May 05, 2009 11:10 am

Wow, this is an outstanding look at Donald Brashear the man, not the hockey player. It really gives you insight into what makes Brashear the player he is, how he got there, and where all the aggression comes from.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/co ... 04147.html

Kudos to Mike Wise for finding this story and putting all the pieces together to make it work.
RIP 21

"Nah, I trust the laws of nature to stay constant. I don't pray that the sun will rise tomorrow, and I don't need to pray that someone will beat the Cowboys in the playoffs." - Irn-Bru

Canes Skin

Re: A Great Column Regarding the Real Donald Brashear

Postby CanesSkins26 » Wed May 13, 2009 2:24 pm

JansenFan wrote:Wow, this is an outstanding look at Donald Brashear the man, not the hockey player. It really gives you insight into what makes Brashear the player he is, how he got there, and where all the aggression comes from.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/co ... 04147.html

Kudos to Mike Wise for finding this story and putting all the pieces together to make it work.

A great read. Thanks for posting that.
Suck and Luck

and Jackson

Postby JansenFan » Wed May 13, 2009 2:52 pm

You bet. Its not often you get that in-depth a look at what makes a player really tick. It was reminiscent of an article Jody Foldesy wrote about Jon Jansen in like 2003 or 2004 in the Times.
RIP 21

"Nah, I trust the laws of nature to stay constant. I don't pray that the sun will rise tomorrow, and I don't need to pray that someone will beat the Cowboys in the playoffs." - Irn-Bru

Return to Washington Sports Teams