The Caps Season May Be Over, But...

Washington Capitals, Washington Nationals, Washington Wizards, Washington Mystics, and D.C. United... all go here!
and Jackson

The Caps Season May Be Over, But...

Postby JansenFan » Mon May 18, 2009 11:39 am

The Hershey Bears are two games into the conference Championship, and we at theHogs.net have one of the most dedicated Hershey Bears' bloggers on the interwebs. He's covered every Bears game this season and then some.

Here's what John Sparenberg has written since the end of the Caps' cup hopes...

Hershey’s Playoffs by the Numbers

Eastern Conference Finals vs. Providence Game 1

Eastern Conference Finals vs. Providence Game 2

If you are a big Caps fan and want to see what the future has in store for the Caps, John's blogs are a must read.
RIP 21

"Nah, I trust the laws of nature to stay constant. I don't pray that the sun will rise tomorrow, and I don't need to pray that someone will beat the Cowboys in the playoffs." - Irn-Bru

**LPJ**

Postby langleyparkjoe » Tue May 26, 2009 2:36 pm

Hey I just saw that the Bears won the east.. sweet!!! Canada, here we come.. aye? :lol:
Hog Bowl I Champion (2009)
Hog Bowl II Champion 2010- Cappster
Hog Bowl III Champion 2011- DarthMonk
Hog Bowl IV Champion 2012- Deadskins
Hog Bowl V Champion 2013- DarthMonk

DC Area, I support you.. Unconditionally
When I die, remember me as one loyal S.O.B.!

Hog

Postby Sir_Monk » Fri May 29, 2009 10:20 am

I wish the NHL network would show some of the Calder Cup finals. They certainly showed enough of the Memorial Cup and the World Championships, why not some love for the AHL?
Bruce has the authority. When Bruce makes the decision, it's a Redskins decision.

Fire Bruce Boudreau

and Jackson

Postby JansenFan » Fri May 29, 2009 10:33 am

I dig the NHL-N, but many of the things they do baffle me. For instance, instead of showing NHL on the Fly 50 times a day and one classic hockey game, how about NHL on the fly at set intervals and a classic game in between, or show a classic hockey movie, or have more team-specific content. Let each team have their own 30 minute show each week. I think the NFLN could do that as well.
RIP 21

"Nah, I trust the laws of nature to stay constant. I don't pray that the sun will rise tomorrow, and I don't need to pray that someone will beat the Cowboys in the playoffs." - Irn-Bru

Hog

Postby Sir_Monk » Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:03 pm

Congrats to the Hershey Bears on winning the Calder Cup!! I really hope Carlson and Alzner can make the jump for us next year. It was rough watching Crosby and Malkin win it all, but the future looks pretty bright for the Caps.
Bruce has the authority. When Bruce makes the decision, it's a Redskins decision.

Fire Bruce Boudreau

Return to Washington Sports Teams