summer movies

Wanna talk about politics, your favorite hockey team... vegetarian recipes?
Hog

Postby General Failure » Fri May 14, 2004 12:46 pm

X2 kicked me in the balls and had me begging for more. I expect more from X3, including a 20 minute lesbian love scene.
I got your number. I steal your thunder. I got your mother's maiden name tattooed on my arm.

Mmmm...donuts
Location: How much text will they let me fit in this 'Location' space? I mean, can I just keep writing and wr

Postby joebagadonuts » Fri May 14, 2004 1:57 pm

i saw envy last week, and it was okay. probably a renter at best. not stiller's or black's best, that's for sure.

speaking of rebecca romijn stamos (from the lesbian scene mentioned above), if you're a fan you should see femme fatale. it is not for the kiddies, and if you found kill bill to be trashy, it's not for you. it's simply the hottest movie ever made.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0280665/
I'm a jack of all trades, the master of three
Rockin' the tables, rockin' the mikes, rockin' the young lay-dees.

Postby redskinz4ever » Mon May 17, 2004 7:14 am

VAN HELSING-7.5 out of 10 on my scale.action,special effects cool monsters and kate beckinsale in tights and that long hair HOT!!!!oh for you girls some guy named hugh jackman is in it.REDSKINZ4EVER!!!!
TOUCHDOWN .....WASHINGTON REDSKINS !!!!

~~

Postby REDEEMEDSKIN » Fri May 21, 2004 3:30 pm

Think I may go watch SHREK 2 tonight. That loveable green ogre is back, BABY!!!!! :celebrate: Will review on Monday. Youknow, just to keep the thread going. :D
Back and better than ever!

Postby redskinz4ever » Fri May 21, 2004 7:48 pm

red(eemed)skin was part one any good????i heard it was pretty funny.REDSKINZ4EVER!!!!

FanFromAnnapolis

Postby Irn-Bru » Fri May 21, 2004 8:56 pm

I've seen a trailer or two for M. Knight Shamylan (can't spell)'s new movie "The Village."

Don't know if there are any other fans of his work here (6th Sense, Unbreakable, Signs), but the big thing with him is to get beyond his trademark surprise endings and look for what he's trying to say in the film. I thought Unbreakable was profoundly philosophical, and Signs had a lot of interesting/good things to say about faith.

Then again, watching cars blow up is just a good in my book, but I was just wondering if there were any other fans that were keeping silent like myself?
"Last year I thought we'd win it all. This year I know we will." - Rex Ryan, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Jets

"Dream team." - Vince Young, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Eagles

MOVIES

Postby redskinz4ever » Sat May 22, 2004 1:43 pm

i like he's older work,but this seems alot like signs...with not really seeing what they the actors see and you the audience sees...6TH SENSE was AWESOME and love UNBREAKABLE...i will always hope for a part two.redskinz4ever!!!!

~~

Postby REDEEMEDSKIN » Mon May 24, 2004 8:47 am

redskinz4ever wrote:red(eemed)skin was part one any good????i heard it was pretty funny.REDSKINZ4EVER!!!!

Part 1 was hilarious!!! Not only was it an amazing work of digital animation, but it was an extremely funny movie. You have to watch it more than once to catch the "little things" in the movie that keep you laughing long after having seen the movie. I definitely recommend it.

AS FOR MY REVIEW OF SHREK 2: It was a great movie. This time, as opposed to part 1, the movie has a storyline to follow. They introduce new characters that steal the show, and definitely lay the foundation for future sequels and "Shrek" adventures. Again, a lot of little jokes; some, in my opinion, innapropriate for young children (unless you're already teaching a 4-yr.old about scoring a beau and/or about homosexual tendencies). I must admit there was a portion in the movie that made me look at my watch to see how much was left, but boy did they make up for it with a bang at the end. Lots of music and fun. Two halos up! O:) O:)

movies

Postby redskinz4ever » Mon May 24, 2004 10:05 am

if you have not seen "THE LAST SAMURAI"....SEE IT!!!!!AWESOME !!!!!!i do not like tom cruise that much as an actor but in this movie he is not alone in the great acting department,ken watanabe play the samurai leader and is awesome.its a great story not going to tell any more...JUST RENT IT!!!!!REDSKINZ4EVER!!!!

~~

Re: movies

Postby REDEEMEDSKIN » Mon May 24, 2004 10:19 am

redskinz4ever wrote:...JUST RENT IT!!!!!REDSKINZ4EVER!!!!

YOU just made tonight's scheduled trip to BLOCKBUSTER that much easier. Grazie! :D

Postby redskinz4ever » Mon May 24, 2004 10:33 am

thats what it all about helping fellow skins out in the entertainment department until training camp.REDSKINZ4EVER!!!!

Return to The Lounge