DC Divas- Women's Pro Football

Washington Capitals, Washington Nationals, Washington Wizards, Washington Mystics, and D.C. United... all go here!
**LPJ**

Postby langleyparkjoe » Tue May 26, 2009 11:24 am

Jake wrote:Wow, I just looked at the roster and I went to high school with one of them. Don't know her but she went at the same time I did. :lol:

Liar, she whipped your butt in school didn't she? :lol: It's ok though, she's obviously a toughie :D
Hog Bowl I Champion (2009)
Hog Bowl II Champion 2010- Cappster
Hog Bowl III Champion 2011- DarthMonk
Hog Bowl IV Champion 2012- Deadskins
Hog Bowl V Champion 2013- DarthMonk

DC Area, I support you.. Unconditionally
When I die, remember me as one loyal S.O.B.!

Junior Hog

Postby Jake » Tue May 26, 2009 11:28 am

I wish. :lol:
RIP Sean Taylor 1983-2007
RIP Kevin Mitchell 1971-2007
RIP Justin Skaggs 1979-2007
RIP Sammy Baugh 1914-2008

RIP JPFair
RIP VetSkinsFan

#60 Chris Samuels: 6-time 6-time 6-time 6-time 6-time 6-time Pro Bowl left tackle!

Junior Hog

Postby Jake » Tue May 26, 2009 11:32 am

Speaking of Spring football, I will be making a blog post in a few hours about another local team for everyone to follow and watch in person. They have a few familiar names as well.

Stay tuned...

RIP JPFair
RIP VetSkinsFan

#60 Chris Samuels: 6-time 6-time 6-time 6-time 6-time 6-time Pro Bowl left tackle!

Postby dcdiva51 » Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:54 pm

You guys should come see us play...we play the NY York Sharks next Saturday at home. It's $12 for entry...we're the No. 1 team in the nation, we're set for home field advantage in the Playoffs. We have two more home games...and then if all else goes well we head to Austin Texas for OUR SUPERBOWL.

Remember we don't get to practice sun up to sun down, we don't have advance training facilities...we get up go to work, come home get ready for practice. I wish we could dedicate all our time to playing.

Goldsmith #51

Oh yea...Unique #98 wouldn't like you talking about her like that. :D

Just kidding...

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:14 pm

dcdiva51 wrote:if all else goes well we head to Austin Texas for OUR SUPERBOWL.

Thank God it's not in Dallas! :twisted:

Thanks for stopping by dcd51. Don't be a stranger.
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

Junior Hog

Postby Jake » Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:33 pm

dcdiva51 wrote:You guys should come see us play...we play the NY York Sharks next Saturday at home. It's $12 for entry...we're the No. 1 team in the nation, we're set for home field advantage in the Playoffs. We have two more home games...and then if all else goes well we head to Austin Texas for OUR SUPERBOWL.

Remember we don't get to practice sun up to sun down, we don't have advance training facilities...we get up go to work, come home get ready for practice. I wish we could dedicate all our time to playing.

Goldsmith #51

Just kidding...

Welcome to the boards! Good luck throughout the rest of the season. Don't be a stranger.

RIP JPFair
RIP VetSkinsFan

Diesel

Postby DEHog » Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:44 am

dcdiva51 wrote:You guys should come see us play...we play the NY York Sharks next Saturday at home. It's $12 for entry...we're the No. 1 team in the nation, we're set for home field advantage in the Playoffs. We have two more home games...and then if all else goes well we head to Austin Texas for OUR SUPERBOWL.

Goldsmith #51

Just kidding...

I did call her a "young lady" I hope I get credit for that!!
Please don't hurt me :shock:
"Sean Taylor is hands down the best athlete I've ever coached it's not even close" Gregg Williams 2005 Mini-Camp

Postby dcdiva51 » Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:13 am

DEHog wrote:

Goldsmith #51

Just kidding...

I did call her a "young lady" I hope I get credit for that!!
Please don't hurt me :shock:
Credit given.

and Jackson

Postby JansenFan » Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:23 pm

Just an update, I've been trying to expand the information available to THN members via the blog, particularly in the dog days of the NFL off-season. I spoke to dcdiva51 (a.k.a. SAM Linebacker DeVon Goldsmith) and she has agreed to write a weekly blog about being a DC Diva, about the challenges they face, about the games, the opponents and her team. She started us off with an intro to herself, the team, the recent history, etc. Its an excellent read.

Be sure to check it out...
RIP 21

"Nah, I trust the laws of nature to stay constant. I don't pray that the sun will rise tomorrow, and I don't need to pray that someone will beat the Cowboys in the playoffs." - Irn-Bru

Diesel

Postby DEHog » Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:17 pm

JansenFan wrote:Just an update, I've been trying to expand the information available to THN members via the blog, particularly in the dog days of the NFL off-season. I spoke to dcdiva51 (a.k.a. SAM Linebacker DeVon Goldsmith) and she has agreed to write a weekly blog about being a DC Diva, about the challenges they face, about the games, the opponents and her team. She started us off with an intro to herself, the team, the recent history, etc. Its an excellent read.

Nice read...flowers...some how I don't see the guys doing that.
Maybe some guys in dresses should go out and root for some ladies playing football :-k
"Sean Taylor is hands down the best athlete I've ever coached it's not even close" Gregg Williams 2005 Mini-Camp

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:11 pm

I can't believe they don't get paid, and in fact actually have to pay themselves, to play. That's commitment! :rock:

If I were in the DC area, I would definitely go watch that.
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

Postby dcdiva51 » Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:09 pm

DEHog wrote:
JansenFan wrote:Just an update, I've been trying to expand the information available to THN members via the blog, particularly in the dog days of the NFL off-season. I spoke to dcdiva51 (a.k.a. SAM Linebacker DeVon Goldsmith) and she has agreed to write a weekly blog about being a DC Diva, about the challenges they face, about the games, the opponents and her team. She started us off with an intro to herself, the team, the recent history, etc. Its an excellent read.

Nice read...flowers...some how I don't see the guys doing that.
Maybe some guys in dresses should go out and root for some ladies playing football :-k
Well yeah...about the flowers--well we are still women. That doesn't happen everyday in football especially in our football world. I was just thinking how mad I would be if that happened to me. But I've learned that it's apart of the game.

**LPJ**

Postby langleyparkjoe » Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:30 pm

haha... this is my thread.. i'm cissed :lol:
Hog Bowl I Champion (2009)
Hog Bowl II Champion 2010- Cappster
Hog Bowl III Champion 2011- DarthMonk
Hog Bowl IV Champion 2012- Deadskins
Hog Bowl V Champion 2013- DarthMonk

DC Area, I support you.. Unconditionally
When I die, remember me as one loyal S.O.B.!

Return to Washington Sports Teams