Hi dudes...

New to the board? Please check out the rules here first. We will also post news about the website here.
piggie
User avatar
Posts: 166
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:24 am
Location: Virginia Beach, Virginia

Hi dudes...

Postby SkinsSince96 » Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:42 am

I just signed up for this forum and im happy to be here. HTTR!!!
RIP Sean Taylor (1983-2007)
Skins Picks: 1(13) 3(80) 5(150) 6(186) 7(243)Top Needs: OT, DE, OLB Who I want at 13: One of the Top 4 OTs, B.Orakpo, E.Brown, or trade down.

piggie
User avatar
Posts: 176
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:46 am
Location: The Moon Tower

Postby Cooter » Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:51 am

I joined recently too...this is a great forum...welcome.

The Evil Straw
Posts: 8135
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 1:30 pm
Location: Leather Chair

Re: Hi dudes...

Postby Fios » Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:35 am

SkinsSince96 wrote:I just signed up for this forum and im happy to be here.


Welcome to the site, be sure to take a minute to peruse our site rules and check out the main page as well. Again, welcome aboard and happy posting :up:
RIP Sean Taylor

and Jackson
Posts: 8384
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2003 9:37 am
Location: Charles Town, WV

Postby JansenFan » Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:56 am

Welcome All
RIP 21

"Nah, I trust the laws of nature to stay constant. I don't pray that the sun will rise tomorrow, and I don't need to pray that someone will beat the Cowboys in the playoffs." - Irn-Bru

One Step Away
Posts: 7652
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:31 am
Location: NoVA

Postby VetSkinsFan » Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:42 am

Welcome and I look forward to your positive contributions to the best damn Redskins site out there!! :rock:
...any given Sunday....

RIP #21 Sean Taylor. You will be loved and adored by Redskins fans forever!!!!!

GSPODS:
The National Anthem sucks.
What a useless piece of propagandist rhetoric that is.

Fire in the Sky
Posts: 4730
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2005 7:31 am
Location: Surfside

Postby SkinsFreak » Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:28 am

Welcome and enjoy. HTTR

Pushing Paper
Posts: 4603
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2005 2:01 pm

Postby PulpExposure » Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:28 am

Welcome!

JSPB22
User avatar
Posts: 16098
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 9:03 am
Location: Location, LOCATION!

Postby Deadskins » Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:41 am

What happened in '96?
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.


Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

piggie
User avatar
Posts: 166
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:24 am
Location: Virginia Beach, Virginia

Postby SkinsSince96 » Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:48 pm

Thanks everyone!!!

Deadskins wrote:What happened in '96?


Thats when I started watching the Skins. Hopefully year 14 is the charm for a Super Bowl victory!!!
RIP Sean Taylor (1983-2007)
Skins Picks: 1(13) 3(80) 5(150) 6(186) 7(243)Top Needs: OT, DE, OLB Who I want at 13: One of the Top 4 OTs, B.Orakpo, E.Brown, or trade down.

JSPB22
User avatar
Posts: 16098
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 9:03 am
Location: Location, LOCATION!

Postby Deadskins » Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:56 pm

SkinsSince96 wrote:Thanks everyone!!!

Deadskins wrote:What happened in '96?


Thats when I started watching the Skins. Hopefully year 14 is the charm for a Super Bowl victory!!!

I figured that from your name. The question was more to the why than the when.
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.


Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

piggie
User avatar
Posts: 166
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:24 am
Location: Virginia Beach, Virginia

Postby SkinsSince96 » Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:29 pm

Deadskins wrote:
SkinsSince96 wrote:Thanks everyone!!!

Deadskins wrote:What happened in '96?


Thats when I started watching the Skins. Hopefully year 14 is the charm for a Super Bowl victory!!!

I figured that from your name. The question was more to the why than the when.


My grandfather (RIP) and father are Redskin fans. I followed the same course. I started watching football in 1996 and the Redskins were the only team for me. I choose the username b/c when they finally win it will sum up all the pain of the years of watching Turner, Spurrier, etc. and how I stuck with them through it all.
RIP Sean Taylor (1983-2007)
Skins Picks: 1(13) 3(80) 5(150) 6(186) 7(243)Top Needs: OT, DE, OLB Who I want at 13: One of the Top 4 OTs, B.Orakpo, E.Brown, or trade down.

The Punisher
Posts: 2593
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2007 11:34 am
Location: Manassas

Postby Bob 0119 » Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:37 am

SkinsSince96 wrote:
Deadskins wrote:
SkinsSince96 wrote:Thanks everyone!!!

Deadskins wrote:What happened in '96?


Thats when I started watching the Skins. Hopefully year 14 is the charm for a Super Bowl victory!!!

I figured that from your name. The question was more to the why than the when.


My grandfather (RIP) and father are Redskin fans. I followed the same course. I started watching football in 1996 and the Redskins were the only team for me. I choose the username b/c when they finally win it will sum up all the pain of the years of watching Turner, Spurrier, etc. and how I stuck with them through it all.


Good enough reason for me!

Welcome to the site!
“If you grow up in metro Washington, you grow up a diehard Redskins fan. But if you hate your parents, you grow up a Cowboys fan.”-Jim Lachey

piggie
User avatar
Posts: 166
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:24 am
Location: Virginia Beach, Virginia

Postby SkinsSince96 » Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:48 pm

Bob 0119 wrote:Good enough reason for me!

Welcome to the site!


Thanks my Redskin Brother HTTR
RIP Sean Taylor (1983-2007)
Skins Picks: 1(13) 3(80) 5(150) 6(186) 7(243)Top Needs: OT, DE, OLB Who I want at 13: One of the Top 4 OTs, B.Orakpo, E.Brown, or trade down.

piglet
User avatar
Posts: 21
Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:24 pm
Location: Gainesville FL

Postby Tuss76 » Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:22 am

SkinsSince96 wrote:
Deadskins wrote:
SkinsSince96 wrote:Thanks everyone!!!

Deadskins wrote:What happened in '96?


Thats when I started watching the Skins. Hopefully year 14 is the charm for a Super Bowl victory!!!

I figured that from your name. The question was more to the why than the when.


My grandfather (RIP) and father are Redskin fans. I followed the same course. I started watching football in 1996 and the Redskins were the only team for me. I choose the username b/c when they finally win it will sum up all the pain of the years of watching Turner, Spurrier, etc. and how I stuck with them through it all.


I've been a fan since the early Eighties, let me tell you it's gonna happen again and when it does, it's the best feeling in the world. I've been fortunate enough to have been around for all three superbowls. Very hungry for that fourth! :rock:
We have waited long enough. I do believe we deserve another trophy!

Hog
User avatar
Posts: 580
Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:12 am
Location: Hemet CA

Postby BigRedskinDaddy » Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:29 pm

Thats when I started watching the Skins. Hopefully year 14 is the charm for a Super Bowl victory!!!


I figured that from your name. The question was more to the why than the when.


Nevermind the 'why,' JSP - the username and the reason behind it are enough to make me feel suddenly old beyond reckoning...sheesh.

I almost couldn't finish this reply before I had to go take another dose of fosomax, or condroitin, or condroit-o-max or some such thing...

EDIT: My apologies, '96 and the others. Hail and welcome. This is an awesome place to be with other diehard 'Skins fans.

:)
SB 17 - 22 - 26 - ??

Return to Site News & Welcome Wagon