Last night's Sopranos:Don't read if you didn't see it yet

Wanna talk about politics, your favorite hockey team... vegetarian recipes?

Last night's Sopranos:Don't read if you didn't see it yet

Postby Brandon777 » Mon May 24, 2004 2:15 pm

Man, I thought last nights episode rocked. I'm still kind of shocked, but I guess it was leading up to that situation so I shouldn't have been suprised. I was hopeing she would find away out of her mess. I sure am going to miss her. She's hot.
Let us all gather around and drink the Cooley-Aid of the Redskins.

Pursuer of Justice

Postby Justice Hog » Mon May 24, 2004 2:22 pm

Uh....now she's cold. Ick.
Fran Farren
"Justice Hog"

Newark, DE

6th person to join the "new THN message boards"

Section 341, Row 8, Seats #15 & #16

"Justice that love gives is a surrender, justice that law gives is a punishment."
-Mohandas Gandhi

Postby Brandon777 » Mon May 24, 2004 2:59 pm

I felt sorry for her when they were driving to the hospital :wink: . I could see the shadow of doom begin to build as they were riding down the road and the landscape started to show more trees and woods. Since when were hospitals in the middle of the woods (excluding mental hospitals)? Then I really felt bad when she was pulled out of the car and started to crawl.

+++

Postby NikiH » Mon May 24, 2004 4:09 pm

OMG I read it and I didn't see it. LOL WHAT HAPPENED WHAT HAPPENED????? LOL I cannot watch it with a 2 year old of a parrot around.
Whenever I start to get blue, I just breathe!

My favortie line from the Simpsons:

Flanders: "Looks like someone is having a pre-rapture party!"

Homer: "No Flanders, it's a meeting of gay witches for abortion , you wouldn't be interested!"

Junior Hog

Postby Jake » Mon May 24, 2004 8:16 pm

Adrianna was killed by that dude w/ the thick coat of hair, Silvio or whoever... She coughed up some info on a murder in the club and Christopher got PO'd and tried to choke her to death. He let up and Tony called Ade to tell her Chris was hurt and was in the hospital. Silvio was driving Ade to DC but took a pit stop in a wooded area (looks eerily familiar to the lot where Tony and Carmela are buying their new house :-k ). When they stopped, Silvio got out and went to passenger-side door. She knew the inevitable was coming and did a horrible job of trying to escape through the driver-side door. She was pulled out of the car and shot.

I was pretty shocked because Ade had been a big part in the show. And since this is the last season (I think), the "family" was probably going to be arrested anyways. She's a really sad and depressed but relatively kindheated soul with seemingly no hope for recovery so I guess it's good she doesn't have to suffer anymore. Weirdly, I thought about Ade being killed on the show all day today.

It's only a matter of time until Meadow's boyfriend gets killed. I said that 3 or 4 weeks ago when that odd situation with Vito occured. But that was when Meadow and boyfriend actually had roles on the show.
RIP Sean Taylor 1983-2007
RIP Kevin Mitchell 1971-2007
RIP Justin Skaggs 1979-2007
RIP Sammy Baugh 1914-2008

RIP JPFair
RIP VetSkinsFan

#60 Chris Samuels: 6-time 6-time 6-time 6-time 6-time 6-time Pro Bowl left tackle!

Pursuer of Justice

Postby Justice Hog » Tue May 25, 2004 4:58 am

Once they announced their engagement, I'm thinkin' there's no way Meadow's BF is gonna get whacked. Then again, after last Sunday night...I suppose anything is possible.
Fran Farren
"Justice Hog"

Newark, DE

6th person to join the "new THN message boards"

Section 341, Row 8, Seats #15 & #16

"Justice that love gives is a surrender, justice that law gives is a punishment."
-Mohandas Gandhi

Junior Hog

Postby Jake » Tue May 25, 2004 8:02 am

Justice Hog wrote:Once they announced their engagement, I'm thinkin' there's no way Meadow's BF is gonna get whacked. Then again, after last Sunday night...I suppose anything is possible.

I predict that since the series is coming to an end, not only will there be "family" arrests, there will be more "family" deaths, too. Either way, I'm still going to watch. 8)
RIP Sean Taylor 1983-2007
RIP Kevin Mitchell 1971-2007
RIP Justin Skaggs 1979-2007
RIP Sammy Baugh 1914-2008

RIP JPFair
RIP VetSkinsFan

#60 Chris Samuels: 6-time 6-time 6-time 6-time 6-time 6-time Pro Bowl left tackle!

+++++++

Postby Wysocki » Tue May 25, 2004 9:27 am

There is one more season left - but I hear it won't air until 2006, right after the Super Bowl...
I'm just stirrin' the pot and living in the '70s.

scooter

Postby Scooter » Tue May 25, 2004 10:12 am

Man the battle with Jonnie Sac is gonna be one for the ages. I thought last nights episode was one of the best of the entire series. I thought it was the best performance from Christofah and Adriana. He knew what he had to do right away. She knew what was going to happen long before the turn off into the woods. Jonnie Sac and Phil are fun to watch! Love that show - good post!

------------

Postby Redskins1974 » Tue May 25, 2004 11:24 am

Sunday's show was really really good. I had a strong feeling Adrianna was gonna get it A) b/c of all the FBI stuff going on and B) someone told me she signed on to co-star with the dude from Friends (Joey) in his new show. Between the two it was bound to happen.
The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject.

~Marcus Aurelius

Postby Brandon777 » Tue May 25, 2004 12:35 pm

Wysocki wrote:There is one more season left - but I hear it won't air until 2006, right after the Super Bowl...
2006 is too far away. There is only one more episode this season. It's going to suck waiting a year and a half after seeing all the drama really pick up big time.

I still can't believe she's dead. Every season it's always the a__hole guy that gets whacked. After following the show for 5 years, it's almost like I personally knew Adriana. I've been thinking about it for the last two days. I watched it again last night. It was IMO one of the best episodes of the Sopranos ever.

Return to The Lounge