Rules... newbies please read

New to the board? Please check out the rules here first. We will also post news about the website here.
Site Admin

Rules... newbies please read

Postby BossHog » Thu Jul 03, 2003 1:16 am

By participating in this forum, you are agreeing to abide by the following rules...

When becoming a member of this forum, each person agreed to the following as a part of the registration process:

1. You warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative any laws. Also, this is a PG board with board members of all ages. Profanity is not permitted outside of the Smack forum.

Profanity with 'characters' or spaces in place of letters still qualifies as profanity.

In addition, we've included these other forum rules.

2. Spam (multiple copies in one area or the same communication in multiple areas) or advertising/commercial solicitation messages are prohibited including links to commercial sites. Please do not post links to sites who sell things unless they are a current sponsor of TheHogs.net.

Also, do not use this forum to promote any other web site or solicit the members of this board without the approval of the moderator(s). This includes promoting another site via a signature. Signatures may not contain smilies, images or links. (Note: this includes any text formatting such as bold or italics).

3. Don't paste full articles which appear on other sites. Reason being, the authors of many such articles are paid by revenue the site generates from ads on their site. Quoting a part of an article is fine as is placing a link to the site in which the article appears. It also avoids any copyright infringements.

4. As we add new forums, please keep posts in the area they belong.

5. Agree to disagree. Everyone's opinion counts, is valued, and should be respected. If you can't respect someone's point of view -- ignore it! Personally attacking another poster by name-calling will not be tolerated. You may call someone's comments "stupid" without calling the person who made the post "stupid". Take any negative personal stuff to a private message, e-mail or the Talking Smack forum.

6. Flaming... will not be tolerated and is defined as follows: Any post in a thread that addresses a poster directly, does not have anything to do with the original post or whose sole purpose is to illicit a negative response from other members of the site.

7. The moderator(s) of TheHogs.net has the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for ANY reason.

Posts that violate the above terms will be edited or deleted upon discovery and a private message or e-mail sent to the offender. Depending on the nature of the violation or number of past offenses, the moderator(s) may terminate a user's account for a period of time or forever as a last resort. If a poster has any questions or concerns about the rules or a moderator(s) decision, it is to be done in e-mail or as a private message.

8. Though it will probably be too late by the time you are reading this, usernames over 20 characters are NOT permitted. The board does not allow us to prevent you from initially entering a username longer than 20 characters, but we will ask you to edit it if you do.
Last edited by BossHog on Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:00 pm, edited 8 times in total.

Photo Hog

Postby tazlah » Wed Mar 03, 2004 8:12 am

Last edited by tazlah on Wed Mar 22, 2006 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

piggie

Postby Cooter » Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:58 am

Read and Understood.

Hog

Postby thedcnative » Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:48 pm

Will do, boss.
Yes, Virgina, you can be a "real fan" and protest against the front office.

Postby cowboys-suck » Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:09 am

Just wanted to say great website here! :D I stumbled onto it by accident after I had "googled" hogs looking for pictures for my PC desktop. I can already see though that this message board is going to be very addicting for me. Looking forward to it!
skins fan since 1968

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:59 am

Welcome home, CS.
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

...unadulterated

Postby Hoss » Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:29 am

Welcome CS.
People may not remember exactly what you did
or what you said....

~BUT~
they will ALWAYS remember how you made them feel.

Postby cowboys-suck » Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:46 pm

Thanks Hoss, Thanks Deadskins....good thing going on here, good to be here
skins fan since 1968

swine

Postby fanforlife » Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:33 am

Well, as the resident "newbie" I will most certainly obey the forum rules. I've read them & understood them in their fullest. Nobody will have any trouble from me.

:D
as always...HTTR!!!

Postby bulldog » Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:27 pm

fanforlife wrote:Well, as the resident "newbie" I will most certainly obey the forum rules. I've read them & understood them in their fullest. Nobody will have any trouble from me.

:D
Just happened on this site. Glad I found it. I really miss having a Redskins paper, such as the Redskins Journal. Those were the good ol days when you could pick up a copy in the Washington area and read about the Skins and their upcoming game.
why did Daniel Snyder do away with with the Redskins print media? I think it is time to bring it back. Bring back the Redskins Weekly.
Bulldog

Return to Site News & Welcome Wagon