Caps Today - Mike Knuble

Washington Capitals, Washington Nationals, Washington Wizards, Washington Mystics, and D.C. United... all go here!
The Punisher

Caps Today - Mike Knuble

Postby Bob 0119 » Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:17 am

Today’s Storyline

Flexible Knuble – The offseason addition of Mike Knuble added some goal-scoring grit to the Capitals forward lines, as evidenced by his team-leading four preseason goals. It also gives head coach Bruce Boudreau lots of options up front. Yesterday alone Knuble and Alexander Semin split time as the right wing alongside Nicklas Backstrom and Alex Ovechkin, while Knuble and Brooks Laich each spent time parked in front of the net on the first power-play unit. The veteran – who faces all four of his former teams in the first five games of the season – has the savvy to fit in to any situation.
“If you grow up in metro Washington, you grow up a diehard Redskins fan. But if you hate your parents, you grow up a Cowboys fan.”-Jim Lachey

and Jackson

Postby JansenFan » Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:30 am

Definitely liking this signing so far. He seems to be playing well and seems to have good chemistry with all of his teammates. Sick goal by Laich, btw. Def one of my faves.
RIP 21

"Nah, I trust the laws of nature to stay constant. I don't pray that the sun will rise tomorrow, and I don't need to pray that someone will beat the Cowboys in the playoffs." - Irn-Bru

Return to Washington Sports Teams