Caps Today - League Leader

Washington Capitals, Washington Nationals, Washington Wizards, Washington Mystics, and D.C. United... all go here!
The Punisher

Caps Today - League Leader

Postby Bob 0119 » Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:07 am

Today’s Storyline

Welcome to the club – Alex Ovechkin became only the third player in NHL history to record three or more points in his team’s first three games of the season. The reigning MVP joins Hall of Famers Guy Lafleur (1975-76 Canadiens) and Peter Stastny (1982-83 Nordiques). This is the first time in Ovechkin’s career that he has scored three or more points in three straight games. The Moscow , Russia , native leads the league with nine points and is tied for the league in goals with five.
“If you grow up in metro Washington, you grow up a diehard Redskins fan. But if you hate your parents, you grow up a Cowboys fan.”-Jim Lachey

Hog

Postby MDSKINSFAN » Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:52 pm

What a great start for Ovi. The scary thing is that this guy is only 24 years old...he hasn't even hit his prime yet. Incredible and its only going to get better!

I missed another great game last night. Thanks a lot Comcast. Just give Directv Vs!
RIP SEAN TAYLOR #21

The Punisher

Postby Bob 0119 » Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:14 am

MDSKINSFAN wrote:What a great start for Ovi. The scary thing is that this guy is only 24 years old...he hasn't even hit his prime yet. Incredible and its only going to get better!

I missed another great game last night. Thanks a lot Comcast. Just give Directv Vs!

I feel you're pain.

Here's my story: Comcast is making me miss the Caps game
“If you grow up in metro Washington, you grow up a diehard Redskins fan. But if you hate your parents, you grow up a Cowboys fan.”-Jim Lachey

Hog

Postby MDSKINSFAN » Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:57 pm

Bob 0119 wrote:
MDSKINSFAN wrote:What a great start for Ovi. The scary thing is that this guy is only 24 years old...he hasn't even hit his prime yet. Incredible and its only going to get better!

I feel you're pain.

Here's my story: Comcast is making me miss the Caps game

Great story. I have always had DirecTV so I never had to experience the NFLN troubles. Comcast is just out to rip people off.
RIP SEAN TAYLOR #21

Return to Washington Sports Teams