Skins on TV in NY for Dallas game

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
~~~~

Skins on TV in NY for Dallas game

Postby ANT7088 » Sun Oct 26, 2003 10:11 pm

I don't know who else is fron N.Y. (besides me) but the Redskins vs. Cowboys will be on Fox 5. I guess cause the Jets are playing the Giants at 1pm. I had the game time at 1pm for us to, did the game time change or did I copy the scedule wrong? I PRAY Chris "GAY" Collinsworthlessinfo isn't announcing the game. I hate him, he never gives us credit and he's the BIGGEST frontrunner.

Pursuer of Justice

Postby Justice Hog » Sun Oct 26, 2003 11:44 pm

The game has been moved to the late game...at 4:00 p.m..
Fran Farren
"Justice Hog"

Newark, DE

6th person to join the "new THN message boards"

Section 341, Row 8, Seats #15 & #16

"Justice that love gives is a surrender, justice that law gives is a punishment."
-Mohandas Gandhi

piggie

Postby The Skins Fan » Mon Oct 27, 2003 9:21 am

Well I and I'm sure just about everybody here agrees with you about that moron Chris Collinsworth...He is a pathetic little man...That scrawny, little boney moron knows S**T about absolutely nothing...I cannot stand or tolerate just about all of the idiots they have announcing these games...the only exception would be Monday Night Football with John Madden and Al Micheals...They are the only two I can tolerate (at least a little) Either way, my family and I always turn the radio to 106.7 WJFK and listen to Sonny, Sam and Frank...We keep the TV on mute and we have been listening to them during games for the past 20+ years...I don't need to spend all day writing about how good Sonny, Same and Frank are and that they are by far THE absolute best commentators of any sport of any team...Now with you being up in NY, obviously you can't get the radio station but seeing that you have a computer, there are ways (im not the most computer knowledgeable to know exactly how) but use your Real Player on your computer if you have one and use the internet to tune in to the Radio Station and listen to the game through the internet which will give you the honor and privelage to listen to the "Three Voices of The Washington Redskins" Remember it's Frank's famous Redskins voice that shouts "TOUCHDOWN..WASHINGTON REDSKINS" (not to mention by the third quarter Sonny and Sam have usually had several drinks in them :)
Hail to the Redskins...Hail Victory!!!

Site Admin

Postby BossHog » Mon Oct 27, 2003 9:27 am

Unfortunately... Redskins games can NOT be found on the net with the exception of the opposing team's feed.

Infinity broadcasting won't permit Redskins games to be streamed.

I know... I live in Canada... I'd LOVE to listen to Frank, Sam, and Sonny.
Sean Taylor was one of a kind, may he rest in peace.

-------

Postby RedskinsFreak » Mon Oct 27, 2003 10:47 am

BossHog wrote:Infinity broadcasting won't permit Redskins games to be streamed.

I know... I live in Canada... I'd LOVE to listen to Frank, Sam, and Sonny.

It's not just the games -- it's the entiretly of the stations' broadcasts ... for every station owned by Infinity.
***** Hail To The Redskins!!! *****

BA + MS = A New Beginning

Brown in the Hall

Postby NC43Hog » Mon Oct 27, 2003 6:55 pm

Venting Hog wrote:The game has been moved to the late game...at 4:00 p.m..

Thanks for the heads up Venting Hog, now the game will be on TV in North Carolina. Of course, if they play as badly as they did the last game, maybe I should just play tennis . . . Nahhhhhh.

Go Skins
redskinsmiley
"Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son." - Dean Wormer

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football