Jarrett Brown

Archive of discussions on NFL Draft 2003, NFL Draft 2004, NFL Draft 2005, NFL Draft 2006, NFL Draft 2007 NFL Draft 2008, NFL Draft 2009 and NFL Draft 2010.
Hog

Jarrett Brown

Postby Jeremy81 » Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:06 pm

I know we've already exhuasted pretty much every player coming out in this years draft. but i was just wondering if anyone knew a little more about this guy than i do. From what i saw at the senior bowl practices, he's got a great arm, tight spiral and his accuracy seemed good from what i saw. But i didn't see a single west virginia game this year and don't know much about him. but from what i've heard, his only true knock is consistancy and experience. he could be available in the fourth round.

ok...educate me

piggie

Postby NEWSKINSFAN119 » Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:59 am

Jeremy81 wrote:I know we've already exhuasted pretty much every player coming out in this years draft. but i was just wondering if anyone knew a little more about this guy than i do. From what i saw at the senior bowl practices, he's got a great arm, tight spiral and his accuracy seemed good from what i saw. But i didn't see a single west virginia game this year and don't know much about him. but from what i've heard, his only true knock is consistancy and experience. he could be available in the fourth round.

ok...educate me
He's a project guy who sat behind Pat White until his senior ala Matt Cassell could be worth a look in the 4th rd but he might be gone by then b/c his stock might rise b/c of senior bowl and combine plus his workouts similar to VY imo but is a better passer at this point in his career.

Return to NFL Draft 2003-2010