Shaun White 'sick'

We figure that the Olympics are of interest to just about all sports fans and being that we have Redskin fans all over the globe, why not give them a forum to sound off in about their favorite, or least favorite Olympic athletes and events.
Site Admin

Shaun White 'sick'

Postby BossHog » Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:40 pm

American snowboarder Shaun White outclassed the competition yet again to win his second consecutive gold medal. He totally dominated and didn't even need to ski his second run - but he did, and laid down the best run of the night. His very last move was a 1260 McTwist. :shock:

That's categorically 'sick'. :-)

I loved the commentator's quote at the end, "Maybe Shaun will retire and go ski some powder somewhere - that way everyone else will at least have a chance."
Sean Taylor was one of a kind, may he rest in peace.

|||||||

Postby UK Skins Fan » Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:59 am

I still have no idea when "sick" became something good instead of something very bad - you young folk speak a different language...lol.

But I don't disagree that Shaun White was awesome man!
Also available on Twitter @UKSkinsFan

the 'mudge

Re: Shaun White 'sick'

Postby Countertrey » Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:20 pm

BossHog wrote:American snowboarder Shaun White outclassed the competition yet again to win his second consecutive gold medal. He totally dominated and didn't even need to ski his second run - but he did, and laid down the best run of the night. His very last move was a 1260 McTwist. :shock:

That's categorically 'sick'. :-)

I loved the commentator's quote at the end, "Maybe Shaun will retire and go ski some powder somewhere - that way everyone else will at least have a chance."

It was his incredible first run that made that inconceivable second run even possible. Since he already had it sewn up, he was completely unbridaled in that second run, and threw caution to the wind... which is really saying something, since he's basically fearless to begin with.

I'm 58, and agree... that was SICK!!!
"That's a clown question, bro"
- - - - - - - - - - Bryce Harper, DC Statesman
"But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have"
- - - - - - - - - - Dewey Bunnell, America

cappster

Postby Cappster » Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:39 pm

SW killed it last night. His second run was the "sickest" I have ever seen. You know things are going right for a guy when his last trick landed broad board side and he still stuck the darn thing. That was highly entertaining Olympic material.
Sapphire AMD Radeon R9 280x, FTW!

Hog Bowl II Champion (2010)

Return to 2010 Olympics