More Changes

New to the board? Please check out the rules here first. We will also post news about the website here.
Site Admin

More Changes

Postby BossHog » Tue Oct 28, 2003 6:00 pm

Well as will be obvious to most of you... Ihave made a few more changes!!!

In our constant effort to build you a better website, we are constantly making changes based on your feedback. Keep it coming, we love it all... good or bad, and appreciate the help in improving.

You'll notice a few little cosmetic color changes and you will also notice that there is a new header to the page. There is a drop down box there that will transfer you to various different parts of theHogs.net. You will automatically be sent to that specific section of the website.

As always, we hope that you find the modifcations positive and welcome all feedback.

:feedback;

Thanks for visiting theHogs.net.
Sean Taylor was one of a kind, may he rest in peace.

swine

Postby skinsNut » Wed Oct 29, 2003 7:57 am

:up:

Love the new top part!

Looks very clean.

... and I'm a die hard fan, so I feel like I belong.

;)
Hail to the Redskins

Site Admin

Postby BossHog » Sat Nov 15, 2003 11:47 am

Rather than start another thread, I thought I would use the existing thread to make announcements of a couple of further changes/modifications/enhancements... however you want to view them...

1) The exclusives page has undergone an overhaul. Wanting to highlight the fans that work so hard to bring you daily content, I came up with this new layout. I hope you find it easy to access all of our exclusive content as our databse grows and grows (with over 150 exclusive articles in just our second season). You can now search by keyword or just pick a specific timeframe, as well as being able to choose a specific writer or just click on any of the 'last 10'.

2) The Hogs link at the top of the website takes you to a new Hogs section. In it you will find all of the things that were there before as well as some great articles about the beloved Hogs dug up by the News Hog and a new photo gallery. Have a visit down memory lane.

3) The main page for http://www.thehogs.net used to be called what they called a Flash sniffer that would detect whether or not you had Flash and relay you to one of two places... the Flash site or the non Flash site. Well for numerous reasons, I have changed this slightly and now there is a gateway page that allows the surfer to choose one of 3 destinations... the Flash site, the HTML site, or straight to the message boards. If you have the site bookmarked, you may have to adjust your bookmarks if you prefer not to start on this entry page.

ALL of these changes are made with the hopes of making your experience at theHogs.net a little bit better. Most of our changes and modifications arise from suggestions from you the surfers... so don't be shy about telling us whether you like something or not. We're just fans like you and you're only helping us reach our goal of building the best Redskin fan site on the 'net! :-)
Sean Taylor was one of a kind, may he rest in peace.

Return to Site News & Welcome Wagon