JaMarcus Russell

Talk about the AFC, NFC, the NFL Draft, College Football... anything football that has no Washington Redskin relevance.
Hog
User avatar
Posts: 1906
Joined: Sun Dec 26, 2004 9:42 pm

JaMarcus Russell

Postby fredp45 » Thu May 06, 2010 9:30 pm

Honestly, I come to this site expecting to see a thread every time a famous (or infamous) guy is cut by another team.

Here I go -- what do people think of this guy as our 3rd Qb learning behind McNabb? Could McNabb teach him how to be a QB, how to train, how to eat, lift, and act like a NFL QB. I like Colt B so I wouldn't be pushing for it but I wonder is this guy really a total bust? A guy who has NO potential?

ATX
Posts: 3384
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:59 am
Location: NOVA

Postby ATX_Skins » Thu May 06, 2010 9:38 pm

AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

NO NO NO NO
Support the troops, especially our snipers.

Hog
User avatar
Posts: 1029
Joined: Sat Aug 14, 2004 8:56 pm
Location: New Jersey

Postby Hooligan » Thu May 06, 2010 11:18 pm

I'd rather the 'Skins bring Troy Aikman out of retirement.
"Even a stopped clock is right twice a day."

tribe
Posts: 6171
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:02 pm
Location: SURF CITY, HB, CALI *** Occasionally flying into a SUPERNOVA

Postby tribeofjudah » Thu May 06, 2010 11:26 pm

wrong...not on Hog Wash... Put on "Around the Leagu" cuz this has nothing to do with the Skins...except that Campbell will now take over QB duties... So good luck to Jcam.
Proverbs 27:17 As iron sharpens iron,
so one person sharpens another.

~~~
Posts: 2992
Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2004 2:57 pm
Location: Ohio

Postby Champsturf » Fri May 07, 2010 12:00 am

How about just delete it because it's so retarded?
You'll always be remembered Sean. R.I.P.

---
User avatar
Posts: 18570
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2003 12:55 pm
Location: AJT

Postby Chris Luva Luva » Fri May 07, 2010 7:11 am

No.
Fios - Arbiter of All Positive Knowledge

Kaz - "Was kinda obvious since we all know you're not a moron"

Hog
User avatar
Posts: 877
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:51 pm
Location: Staten Island

Postby PAPDOG67 » Fri May 07, 2010 7:47 am

The only position I would bring that loser in for is to be a back-up offensive lineman. Word on the street is he is up to a whopping 305 lbs. This guy's career is over. Believe me no one will go withing 100 yards of this clown. Just be happy as this knocks the Heath Shuler bust pick down another notch. Another couple of Ryan Leaf's and Jamarcus Russell's and Congressman Shuler won't be in the top 10 anymore!!!

**LPJ**
Posts: 6385
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:12 am
Location: Langley Park, MD *Tick Tock*

Postby langleyparkjoe » Fri May 07, 2010 11:30 am

Ya'll are out of your minds.. J. Russell is a great QB.. I'd love him here with us because he can throw our REAL players a bottle of water onto the field when there are timeouts and clock stopages. .. . .. He'll probably throw it into the stands and say "dag, I was just 1 yard away"
Hog Bowl I Champion (2009)
Hog Bowl II Champion 2010- Cappster
Hog Bowl III Champion 2011- DarthMonk
Hog Bowl IV Champion 2012- Deadskins
Hog Bowl V Champion 2013- DarthMonk

DC Area, I support you.. Unconditionally
When I die, remember me as one loyal S.O.B.!

ch1
Posts: 3632
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2005 8:01 pm
Location: virginia beach

Postby crazyhorse1 » Fri May 07, 2010 11:02 pm

langleyparkjoe wrote:Ya'll are out of your minds.. J. Russell is a great QB.. I'd love him here with us because he can throw our REAL players a bottle of water onto the field when there are timeouts and clock stopages. .. . .. He'll probably throw it into the stands and say "dag, I was just 1 yard away"


Somehow I can believe in a dog at any other position seeing the light and becoming a star. but at QB? It's seems to me QB's have to come with brain power and character and then go from there. I make no claim that's logical here-- just a hunch. The guy seems to me just another moronic thug destined for jail or worse. He gives me the creeps, a la Lawrence Taylor, who wouldn't have made it as a QB either, regardless of his skill set.

#14
Posts: 4301
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2006 1:50 pm
Location: Louisville KY

Postby yupchagee » Sat May 08, 2010 3:35 pm

PAPDOG67 wrote:The only position I would bring that loser in for is to be a back-up offensive lineman. Word on the street is he is up to a whopping 305 lbs. This guy's career is over. Believe me no one will go withing 100 yards of this clown. Just be happy as this knocks the Heath Shuler bust pick down another notch. Another couple of Ryan Leaf's and Jamarcus Russell's and Congressman Shuler won't be in the top 10 anymore!!!



The only thing I would sign him for is blocking dummy.
Skins fan since '55

"The constitution is not a suicide pact"- Abraham Lincoln

**ch44
Posts: 2381
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:00 pm
Location: Chicago

Postby chiefhog44 » Sun May 09, 2010 8:38 pm

Hooligan wrote:I'd rather the 'Skins bring Troy Aikman out of retirement.


Please don't bring back Aikman. I really think his time has come and gone. I doubt he has much speed left on his throws and one has to wonder if he's even stayed in shape over the last few years.
Miss you 21

12/17/09 - Ding Dong the Witch is Dead...Which Old Witch? The Wicked Witch.

1/6/10 - The start of a new era

the 'mudge
Posts: 14639
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2004 10:15 pm
Location: Curmudgeon Corner, Maine

Postby Countertrey » Sun May 09, 2010 8:55 pm

:shock:

Holy Concrete! Has anyone in this thread heard the term "tongue in cheek"????

:thump:

(BTW... moving to ATL, because Tribe is right!)
"That's a clown question, bro"
- - - - - - - - - - Bryce Harper, DC Statesman
"But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have"
- - - - - - - - - - Dewey Bunnell, America

#14
Posts: 4301
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2006 1:50 pm
Location: Louisville KY

Postby yupchagee » Sun May 09, 2010 9:34 pm

Countertrey wrote::shock:

Holy Concrete! Has anyone in this thread heard the term "tongue in cheek"????

:thump:

(BTW... moving to ATL, because Tribe is right!)



Holy Swiss cheese, I think you are right :!:
Skins fan since '55

"The constitution is not a suicide pact"- Abraham Lincoln

the 'mudge
Posts: 14639
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2004 10:15 pm
Location: Curmudgeon Corner, Maine

Postby Countertrey » Mon May 10, 2010 8:52 am

yupchagee wrote:
Countertrey wrote::shock:

Holy Concrete! Has anyone in this thread heard the term "tongue in cheek"????

:thump:

(BTW... moving to ATL, because Tribe is right!)



Holy Swiss cheese, I think you are right :!:
:up:
"That's a clown question, bro"
- - - - - - - - - - Bryce Harper, DC Statesman
"But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have"
- - - - - - - - - - Dewey Bunnell, America

**LPJ**
Posts: 6385
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:12 am
Location: Langley Park, MD *Tick Tock*

Postby langleyparkjoe » Mon May 10, 2010 11:35 am

chiefhog44 wrote:
Hooligan wrote:I'd rather the 'Skins bring Troy Aikman out of retirement.


Please don't bring back Aikman. I really think his time has come and gone. I doubt he has much speed left on his throws and one has to wonder if he's even stayed in shape over the last few years.


Chief.. your joking right?
Hog Bowl I Champion (2009)
Hog Bowl II Champion 2010- Cappster
Hog Bowl III Champion 2011- DarthMonk
Hog Bowl IV Champion 2012- Deadskins
Hog Bowl V Champion 2013- DarthMonk

DC Area, I support you.. Unconditionally
When I die, remember me as one loyal S.O.B.!

Return to Around the League