Football Gameplan's Draft Grades Video - Washington Redskins

Archive of discussions on NFL Draft 2003, NFL Draft 2004, NFL Draft 2005, NFL Draft 2006, NFL Draft 2007 NFL Draft 2008, NFL Draft 2009 and NFL Draft 2010.
piggie

Football Gameplan's Draft Grades Video - Washington Redskins

Postby EmDiggy » Mon May 10, 2010 8:43 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNsfzaCEA4Y

Good Evening TheHogs.net! I would like to thank you guys for all of the support and feedback that you've been giving me! I truly appreciate that!

Here's my take on the Redskins draft...

Enjoy!

Emory

piglet

Postby PalmettoSkinsfan » Mon May 10, 2010 9:11 pm

Fair assessment. The only thing I disagree with is the questioning of Perry Riley. I think he could turn out to be a big asset to the defense.

piggie

Postby EmDiggy » Mon May 10, 2010 9:15 pm

PalmettoSkinsfan wrote:Fair assessment. The only thing I disagree with is the questioning of Perry Riley. I think he could turn out to be a big asset to the defense.

Thanks Homie!! Something about Riley at LSU was that during stretches of games he was more of a "wait-and-see" tackler

piglet

Postby rbrhett » Tue May 11, 2010 9:08 am

EmDiggy wrote:
PalmettoSkinsfan wrote:Fair assessment. The only thing I disagree with is the questioning of Perry Riley. I think he could turn out to be a big asset to the defense.

Thanks Homie!! Something about Riley at LSU was that during stretches of games he was more of a "wait-and-see" tackler

McNabb wasn't acquired via free agency; he was traded for a second round pick, so in essence, the Skins used their second round pick on McNabb. You should have considered that in your analysis.

Postby yupchagee » Tue May 11, 2010 1:39 pm

You should also include Jarmon, picked in the 3rd round supplemental last year. I think Capers can develop into a solid player in the zone blocking scheme.
Skins fan since '55

"The constitution is not a suicide pact"- Abraham Lincoln

One Step Away

Postby VetSkinsFan » Tue May 11, 2010 1:40 pm

rbrhett wrote:
EmDiggy wrote:

McNabb wasn't acquired via free agency; he was traded for a second round pick, so in essence, the Skins used their second round pick AND A CONDITIONAL 4TH IN NEXT YEAR'S DRAFTon McNabb. You should have considered that in your analysis.
...any given Sunday....

RIP #21 Sean Taylor. You will be loved and adored by Redskins fans forever!!!!!

GSPODS:
The National Anthem sucks.
What a useless piece of propagandist rhetoric that is.

Return to NFL Draft 2003-2010