TO a Skin?

Want to play GM? Think the Redskins should sign a free agent or trade for someone? Speculation / rumors / trade possibilities / fantasy football / mock drafts - Do it here!

TO a Skin?

Postby RosterDoc » Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:28 pm

Ever since the Skins got McNabb I've had a sneaky suspicion that TO was headed to town next. I can see McNabb/TO/Shanahan all having an "FU WORLD" type season.

What do you think? Would you want TO and do you think there's a chance in hell it actually happens?

^^^^^^^

Postby frankcal20 » Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:05 pm

No.

Hog

Postby SkinsHead56 » Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:28 pm

frankcal20 wrote:No.

ditto. and don't you dare curse us with that nonsense. :thump:
In memorium Sean Taylor 1983-2007 R.I.P.

Long live the Legend of "Meast".

tribe
Location: SURF CITY, HB, CALI *** Occasionally flying into a SUPERNOVA

Postby tribeofjudah » Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:57 pm

welcome newbie..... TO has BO and NO... but wait...he's still pretty good, right?
Proverbs 27:17 As iron sharpens iron,
so one person sharpens another.

Hog
Location: Redding, Ca: Repping Santa Cruz, the real Surf City in Cali!

Postby Californiaskin » Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:59 pm

......no.......please no

#######

Postby The Hogster » Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:20 pm

No because we have McNabb. Would I take his talent? Yes, but not on this team. We don't need to give CP any reason to join the circus.
SPIT HAPPENS!!

Hog

Postby spenser » Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:06 pm

For the right price i would consider it. As long as McNabb is totally signed off on it. Hell, we have Larry Johnson so whats a little more thugery going to hurt :lol:

But in all seriousness, i would consider it if Devin T. And Malcolm are not panning out. TO knows he has NO more chances. He would behave, and the contract would be likely incentive laden and have language dealing with any missteps.

Looking at the roster, i mean, we look pretty set for RB, O-line, and TE for sure. QB is obviously upgraded. Our biggest weakness on Offense is the WR's. Bring in TO who already knows McNabbs game, and pair him with the shannies play calling abilities and we could be scary.

Just Sayin...

the 'mudge

Postby Countertrey » Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:14 pm

NO.
"That's a clown question, bro"
- - - - - - - - - - Bryce Harper, DC Statesman
"But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have"
- - - - - - - - - - Dewey Bunnell, America

########

Postby Scottskins » Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:39 pm

does anyone really think TO is even a good football player anymore? It's hard to believe that he would still be available if he could still light up the scoreboard...He's slow now, still can't catch and still a distraction. No to TO!
Death to the EGO! RIP 21

Canes Skin

Postby CanesSkins26 » Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:32 pm

Scottskins wrote:does anyone really think TO is even a good football player anymore? It's hard to believe that he would still be available if he could still light up the scoreboard...He's slow now, still can't catch and still a distraction. No to TO!

Exactly. Not only do we not need his nonsense on this team, but he isn't anything special anymore as a receiver.
Suck and Luck

**LPJ**

Postby langleyparkjoe » Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:54 am

I mean, he's not a thug like LJ though. The dude has never ever been in trouble while in the league (he tried to kill himself but that's on him). Ummm.. but w/McNabb here, no.. but if we got him I'd be excited because even as a decoy he's still a good weapon to mix with our other guys (talent people, not talking his attitude/character).
Hog Bowl I Champion (2009)
Hog Bowl II Champion 2010- Cappster
Hog Bowl III Champion 2011- DarthMonk
Hog Bowl IV Champion 2012- Deadskins
Hog Bowl V Champion 2013- DarthMonk

DC Area, I support you.. Unconditionally
When I die, remember me as one loyal S.O.B.!

Canes Skin

Postby CanesSkins26 » Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:38 am

langleyparkjoe wrote:I mean, he's not a thug like LJ though. The dude has never ever been in trouble while in the league (he tried to kill himself but that's on him). Ummm.. but w/McNabb here, no.. but if we got him I'd be excited because even as a decoy he's still a good weapon to mix with our other guys (talent people, not talking his attitude/character).

He might not have been in trouble with the league, but he created problems on every team that he has played on except for Buffalo. As for his talent, he is nothing special anymore.
Suck and Luck

Hog

Postby gregory smith » Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:24 am

Enlighten me, what are the LJ thug comments based on? Just curious.

Canes Skin

Postby CanesSkins26 » Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:31 am

gregory smith wrote:Enlighten me, what are the LJ thug comments based on? Just curious.

Basically, Johnson is a sad excuse of a human being. Since 2003 he has been arrested four times, all of which were related to violent acts against women. His first arrest for felony aggravated assault was for waving a gun at his girlfriend during an argument. In 2005 he has arrested for allegedly pushing a woman to the ground. In 2008 he was arrested for striking a woman in the head at a nightclub, and that same year was arrested for spitting his drink in a woman's face at a nightclub and threatening to kill her boyfriend.

He was also suspended and subsequently cut by the Chiefs last year after making derogatory comments about gay people and for criticizing his coach on Twitter.
Suck and Luck

Hog

Postby gregory smith » Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:39 am

Thanks for clearing that up. I wish now I hadn't asked.

Return to General Manager's Office