Chicago Bears Training Camp: Five Hot Issues

Archive of discussions on NFL Draft 2003, NFL Draft 2004, NFL Draft 2005, NFL Draft 2006, NFL Draft 2007 NFL Draft 2008, NFL Draft 2009 and NFL Draft 2010.

Chicago Bears Training Camp: Five Hot Issues

Postby cindy2 » Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:27 am

Now, be honest. When you saw the word "hot" in the title, you were hoping for photos of scantily-clad women, weren't you?

Well, no such luck.

But I will reveal to you some of the hot issues affecting the team as it prepares for a win-or-else season.

Lovie Smith is as optimistic as ever, in fact, he's full of it. Um, optimism, that is. But is that optimism warranted?

Sure, the Bears improved in the offseason, signing three major free agents, most notably Julius Peppers. But other teams did not exactly stand pat, either.

Perhaps the most interesting question revolves around their new offensive coordinator. Mike Martz brings much anticipation, but also some trepidation amongst Bears fans, as does his QB Jay Cutler.

Here at Olivet Nazarene University in sleepy Bourbonnais, IL, the Bears are preparing for what could be a make-or-break season for GM Jerry Angelo and head coach Lovie Smith.

So let's go around camp and find out what the most pressing issues are.

http://www.canada-jerseys.com/NFL-Jerse ... ago-Bears/

8)

**LPJ**

Re: Chicago Bears Training Camp: Five Hot Issues

Postby langleyparkjoe » Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:54 am

cindy2 wrote:Now, be honest. When you saw the word "hot" in the title, you were hoping for photos of scantily-clad women, weren't you?

Well, no such luck.

But I will reveal to you some of the hot issues affecting the team as it prepares for a win-or-else season.

Lovie Smith is as optimistic as ever, in fact, he's full of it. Um, optimism, that is. But is that optimism warranted?

Sure, the Bears improved in the offseason, signing three major free agents, most notably Julius Peppers. But other teams did not exactly stand pat, either.

Perhaps the most interesting question revolves around their new offensive coordinator. Mike Martz brings much anticipation, but also some trepidation amongst Bears fans, as does his QB Jay Cutler.

Here at Olivet Nazarene University in sleepy Bourbonnais, IL, the Bears are preparing for what could be a make-or-break season for GM Jerry Angelo and head coach Lovie Smith.

So let's go around camp and find out what the most pressing issues are.

http://www.canada-jerseys.com/NFL-Jerse ... ago-Bears/

8)

Ya'll mean to tell me this lady hasn't been banned yet?????
Hog Bowl I Champion (2009)
Hog Bowl II Champion 2010- Cappster
Hog Bowl III Champion 2011- DarthMonk
Hog Bowl IV Champion 2012- Deadskins
Hog Bowl V Champion 2013- DarthMonk

DC Area, I support you.. Unconditionally

Return to NFL Draft 2003-2010