Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Site Admin

Postby BossHog » Tue Jul 22, 2003 1:31 am

On any given day, we have a lot more guests visit theHogs.net forums than members. We know a lot of that is because this is a new message board. We thought it would be fun to try and sign-up as many of these lurking guests as possible during the preseason so that theHogs.net forum could grow it's membership by the beginning of the season.

So, we've come up with a contest. Everyone who registers for the message boards between now and Saturday, September 6, at midnight will have their name and e-mail address thrown into a hat. Two lucky winners will be drawn and we'll send them a prize.

We call it the "Sign-up the Lurker Contest".

The Training Camp section is only available to registered members. We will be doing daily camp reports starting next week. Members also have access to the photo gallery of training camp that will be posted here in the forums. Registering costs nothing... So sign up today!

THE PRIZES

Thanks to Ken Harvey and Melanie from the Redskins Alumni Association, we have some special prizes. First prize will be this t-shirt from Ken's marketing company JAKA, plus a stylish theHogs.net visor that will make even SOS himself envious.

Both items will be autographed by Ken. =D>

ImageImage

Second prize will be an autographed theHogs.net visor.

We didn't think it was fair to not give the people who had already registered a chance to win, so we have come up with a contest for them too. We're going to give the member with the most posts an autographed t-shirt too. We'll post more info on that in the next day or so.

Special thanks to Ken for the tees and we hope that you will all join us in Manassas this Saturday (July 26th) at his Football Fan Classic.

THE RULES:

1. One sign-up per person. Since an e-mail account can be used only once, this will likely not be a problem but I didn't want one person to try and sign up 20 times.

2. Deadline is midnight, September 6.

3. If you are already a member, you can't delete your account and sign-up again.

4. You must have at least 3 posts to be eligible. It's a sign up the lurker contest, so you'll have to come out of your shell at least 3 times to win the contest.

5. All staff/moderators are not eligible. Sorry gang.

'Nuff said. Bring on the lurkers

HTTR
Last edited by BossHog on Thu Aug 07, 2003 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sean Taylor was one of a kind, may he rest in peace.

---

Postby Chris Luva Luva » Wed Jul 30, 2003 11:03 am

lol, i signed up 2 days 2 early, lol

Postby Terry » Fri Aug 01, 2003 8:51 pm

Ok, I'm signed.

Make sure Ken writes: "to my old buddy, Terry" on that shirt.

:D

DM's #1 fan

Postby SkinsChic » Sat Aug 02, 2003 6:18 pm

Woo Hoo....I'm in....looking forward to my prize.

Hehehehe....

Hail Skins !!! Love your place Boss !!!
Hip Hip Hooray!!!
H.T.T.R.

Terri
Joe Gibbs: Terri has a very good eye for talent.

Postby Kilmer » Mon Aug 04, 2003 1:06 pm

I know who Chris is, I am thinking HitDocter is the same maniac Redskin fan on the Operation Sports forums.

SkinsChic...are the same poster from ESPN boards?

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football