I'm Done....

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Hog

Postby riggofan » Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:37 pm

Boo hoo.

CKRGiii

Re: I'm Done....

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:01 pm

Redskins_Fanatic wrote:
KazooSkinsFan wrote:My younger daughter's daddy's girl and a big football fan with me. But she's adopted the Patriots as her co-favorite team with the Skins....

That wouldn't fly with me. One sport, one team, and if it isn't the same one as me, then we're going to have issues, kiddo.

I stand corrected! This is just.. Wow. Smack forum? Your obvious cry for help lost all respect from me w this jewel. Please don't reproduce of course you'd need to find a surrogate first.. If you can afford one please take the advice and seek help w your inner demons. At any rate do us fathers and mothers a massive favor and NEVER get a wild hair to coach kids well really be around them even in any sport even air hockey and cricket. Your posts pain me to read each one more and more sad... This isn't football or how sports are to be thought of. That's why its a sport.. Not war. Even in hunting their is rules and ethics and it isn't about maiming and demolishing. Thanks for leaving I wish you well and hope you don't hurt anyone including yourself. Probably give up ALL sports and. Please stay away from golf... With your anger itd be a waste of money and people like me more work repairing greens and divots due to your total lack of control. Happy trails!

x2 on sativa stalk
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

...unadulterated

Postby Hoss » Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:50 pm

chiefhog44 wrote:I'm done with this thread. Everytime I read it I slam my head into my desk. That's it, I'm done. Don't try to talk me out of it. I'm not coming back

ROTFALMAO
People may not remember exactly what you did
or what you said....

~BUT~
they will ALWAYS remember how you made them feel.

Hog

Postby El Mexican » Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:23 pm

30 year fan here.

I don't know if it's an age-related matter or our team's mediocrity, but I'm starting to slowly care less when the Skins lose.

Yes, there have been some brief shreds of hope during the past 18 years, but in general this team has been a disaster.

Maybe it's some early 30s crisis.

|||

Postby HEROHAMO » Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:16 am

Redskins_Fanatic wrote:
langleyparkjoe wrote:In a weird way I actually admirer fans who can jump off the ship because that's something that I can NEVER "WILLINGLY" do! Like, how do you really do that? Come gametime do you just block out your Skins thoughts? Like when I wake up on gamedays I wonder what my boys are doing before they run out on the field. I'm like, dag I hope they ate a good breakfast/lunch and got to spend some time with the family to relax a little. I wonder what's going on with my fellow fans as they check online to make sure our guys are ok and nothing bad happened to them the night before.

It's gotten to a point where I almost DREAD gametime. I spent the night after the Houston loss in my car because I was so pissed off that I picked a fight with my roommate. I got locked out of the apartment for the night and am no longer allowed to watch ANY sports in the apartment. It's reached a level where I expect them to screw up, and that makes it all that much harder to watch when they do. I'm not interested in "fellow fans" or anything like that. I'm in it for ME and ME ALONE. Always have been. Maybe because there aren't a lot of Skins fans in New England.

langleyparkjoe wrote:So anyways man, I'm not going to question anyone's loyalty but if your here right now, that means you came back AFTER the Zorn/Cerrato fiasco but NOW you wanna jump ship??? :? At a point where we may actually end up possibly going 8-8??? :?

8-8 is nothing to write home about. Never has been, and the fact that people feel it is just goes to show how pathetic the NFL has become. I came back with the hope that Allen/Shanahan would be DIFFERENT. Obviously that was a pipe dream from the start. SSDS, and it always will be from what I can see.

langleyparkjoe wrote:Well, good bye my Redskins buddy, have fun NOT watching NFL but I think you'll be back though. The memories of the fun bunch/hogs/SBs/etc will bring you back though.

When there is no fun watching the games, why would it be a problem for there to be no fun not watching the games. Sports aren't about fun anyway. They're about taking your opponent apart like a butcher working on a side of beef.

The Posse, The Hogs, The National Defense.... They're all MEMORIES. They have nothing to do with the here and now. That LEAGUE doesn't even exist anymore, nevermind that team. That's what I've realized of late. There will not ever be a return to those types of teams. So there's nothing for me here anymore.

Its pretty simple. Are you going to give up on something you love?
We all have had our share of grief with this team but we keep on going. Dont you think the rest of us are pissed some times?

Just get over it. Even if you tried I doubt you can cheer for another time whole heartedly. So stop feeling sorry for yourself and put your chin up man. The season aint over yet. HTTR
Sean Taylor starting free safety Heavens team!

21 Forever

"The show must go on."

Hog

Postby NYFINESTSKINSFAN » Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:40 am

El Mexican wrote:30 year fan here.

I don't know if it's an age-related matter or our team's mediocrity, but I'm starting to slowly care less when the Skins lose.

Yes, there have been some brief shreds of hope during the past 18 years, but in general this team has been a disaster.

Maybe it's some early 30s crisis.

With a couple of good drafts, this team will be a dominate force again. We have gone through a decade of wasted drafts and those days seem to be behind us. I have confidence on where this team is headed.

I would not be suprised if the Skins managment focus again on the OL with thier first pick.

kazoo

Postby KazooSkinsFan » Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:49 am

NYFINESTSKINSFAN wrote:I would not be suprised if the Skins managment focus again on the OL with thier first pick.

Possible, but with LT sewn up and that we're unlikely to use the #1 on the interior, that means the right RT would have to be available. Brown has played well. We have so many other needs that unless the right RT is available to focus on that, let Brown handle the right and try to address the interior in later rounds.
Groucho: Man does not control his own fate. The women in his life do that for him

Proverb: Failure is not falling down. Failure is not getting up again

Twain: A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way

Hog

Postby Redskins_Fanatic » Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:03 am

HEROHAMO wrote:Its pretty simple. Are you going to give up on something you love? We all have had our share of grief with this team but we keep on going. Dont you think the rest of us are pissed some times?

"Love" is not a word I use very often. It's definitely not a word that I use for anything competitive where there is the chance of losing. The last time I "loved" this team was the 1991-92 season. Since then it's been a matter of "tolerated" more than anything else.

Honestly, I really couldn't care any less about "the rest of you". I concern myself with three individuals.... ME, MYSELF, and I.

HEROHAMO wrote:Just get over it. Even if you tried I doubt you can cheer for another time whole heartedly. So stop feeling sorry for yourself and put your chin up man. The season aint over yet. HTTR

There will be no rooting for any other team. Heck, there won't even be any watching of any games from now on. In the past I watched the Skins game and nothing else. Now I don't even have to watch that one.

This season was over before it started. I had very basic expectations for this team and they haven't even been able to meet those. The only player on the roster who has met or exceeded my expectations is Brandon Banks. None of the coaches have.

Hog

Postby Redskins_Fanatic » Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:07 am

cowboykillerzRED wrote:At any rate do us fathers and mothers a massive favor and NEVER get a wild hair to coach kids well really be around them even in any sport even air hockey and cricket.

That isn't something you have to worry about. I don't really like kids and probably never will. Heck, I didn't like kids when I was one of them. By the time I was 11 or 12 I would rather hang out with the adults than my peers.

cowboykillerzRED wrote:x2 on sativa stalk

I don't drink. I don't smoke. I don't take drugs. Never have and never will.

Hog

Postby PAPDOG67 » Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:30 am

Redskins_Fanatic wrote:
cowboykillerzRED wrote:At any rate do us fathers and mothers a massive favor and NEVER get a wild hair to coach kids well really be around them even in any sport even air hockey and cricket.

That isn't something you have to worry about. I don't really like kids and probably never will. Heck, I didn't like kids when I was one of them. By the time I was 11 or 12 I would rather hang out with the adults than my peers.

cowboykillerzRED wrote:x2 on sativa stalk

I don't drink. I don't smoke. I don't take drugs. Never have and never will.

Maybe you should start. It might loosen you up a little bit.

Hog

Postby Redskins_Fanatic » Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:56 am

PAPDOG67 wrote:Maybe you should start. It might loosen you up a little bit.

That's exactly why I don't. Life is too serious a business to waste it on frivolity and pleasure.

**LPJ**

Postby langleyparkjoe » Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:02 am

Well, ok than bro.. I hope You, Yourself, and You enjoy not watching the NFL :lol: .. its ok if you come back though friend, its for the love of Redskins that we're here. I'll wait for you and hopefully when you come back we'll have a squad that will destroy teams the way you like it.

HTTR
Hog Bowl I Champion (2009)
Hog Bowl II Champion 2010- Cappster
Hog Bowl III Champion 2011- DarthMonk
Hog Bowl IV Champion 2012- Deadskins
Hog Bowl V Champion 2013- DarthMonk

DC Area, I support you.. Unconditionally
When I die, remember me as one loyal S.O.B.!

One Step Away

Postby VetSkinsFan » Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:16 am

Redskins_Fanatic wrote:
HEROHAMO wrote:Its pretty simple. Are you going to give up on something you love? We all have had our share of grief with this team but we keep on going. Dont you think the rest of us are pissed some times?

"Love" is not a word I use very often. It's definitely not a word that I use for anything competitive where there is the chance of losing. The last time I "loved" this team was the 1991-92 season. Since then it's been a matter of "tolerated" more than anything else.

Honestly, I really couldn't care any less about "the rest of you". I concern myself with three individuals.... ME, MYSELF, and I.

HEROHAMO wrote:Just get over it. Even if you tried I doubt you can cheer for another time whole heartedly. So stop feeling sorry for yourself and put your chin up man. The season aint over yet. HTTR

There will be no rooting for any other team. Heck, there won't even be any watching of any games from now on. In the past I watched the Skins game and nothing else. Now I don't even have to watch that one.

This season was over before it started. I had very basic expectations for this team and they haven't even been able to meet those. The only player on the roster who has met or exceeded my expectations is Brandon Banks. None of the coaches have.

Then why make a big production about it? Why not just go quietly about your day.

You said you don't care about anyone but "me, myself, and I" but you attention whore posting says different. If you truly didn't care about anyone or the skins, you'd just stop. Instead, you make a big production, and keep it going. Sounds a lot more like a skirt than a loner to me.
...any given Sunday....

RIP #21 Sean Taylor. You will be loved and adored by Redskins fans forever!!!!!

GSPODS:
The National Anthem sucks.
What a useless piece of propagandist rhetoric that is.

**ch44

Postby chiefhog44 » Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:56 pm

Hoss wrote:
chiefhog44 wrote:I'm done with this thread. Everytime I read it I slam my head into my desk. That's it, I'm done. Don't try to talk me out of it. I'm not coming back

ROTFALMAO

He's back, I'm back. Can't give this up!
Miss you 21

12/17/09 - Ding Dong the Witch is Dead...Which Old Witch? The Wicked Witch.

1/6/10 - The start of a new era

09 Champ

Postby TeeterSalad » Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:09 pm

Redskins_Fanatic wrote:
PAPDOG67 wrote:Maybe you should start. It might loosen you up a little bit.

That's exactly why I don't. Life is too serious a business to waste it on frivolity and pleasure.

:thump:
-2009 Hognostications Champion-
-Hognosti-Bowl V Champion-
-Hognosti-Bowl VI Champion-

RIP ST # 21

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football