anyone goimg to fan appreciation day?

Archive of our daily coverage of the Washington Redskins' 2003-2007 Training Camps.
piglet

anyone goimg to fan appreciation day?

Postby redskinfan » Fri Aug 01, 2003 5:59 pm

ive contemplated going because i just know its going to be really crowded.i know my main man bosshog will be there so ill probably go just to say bye to him before he leaves.its awesome to meet such cool people.maybe we can meet up again on saturday at the picnic tables to watch practice and some cheerleaders shackin some burgundy and gold.

thanks for the great reports mark(bosshog)

Site Admin

Postby BossHog » Fri Aug 01, 2003 6:03 pm

You know I'll be there brother.

Wanna go for a beer tonight?
Sean Taylor was one of a kind, may he rest in peace.

DM's #1 fan

Postby SkinsChic » Sat Aug 02, 2003 4:38 am

ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND ??????

(well...yes, I guess you are...but I'm not...hehehe)
Hip Hip Hooray!!!
H.T.T.R.

Terri
Joe Gibbs: Terri has a very good eye for talent.

Postby hildawg » Sun Aug 03, 2003 10:15 am

i went and waited six hours in line to be one of the first to get LaVar to sign my authentic helmet, and a couple footballs. It was all worth it.
pain goes away, but pride last forever.

Hog

Postby woohit56 » Sun Aug 03, 2003 7:14 pm

hildawg wrote:i went and waited six hours in line to be one of the first to get LaVar to sign my authentic helmet, and a couple footballs. It was all worth it.

good job! Lavar is a tough sig to get, too. I had to buy mine. He is the MAN, a true Redskin great if his dedication and play continues.

Site Admin

Lavar IS the man

Postby BossHog » Mon Aug 04, 2003 12:41 am

Actually Lavar has been pretty gracious with the fans this week. He just can't get to everyone.

Keep in mind that nopt only do all the fans need Lavar's attention... every member of the media wants it too.

Thursday or Friday morning I was sitting at the ropes as the players came out for practice and we politely called over Mr. Arrington and Mr. Trooer over and they both signed for us... and that was BEFORE practice.

I got a few favorites in the autograph pile... but any of you who saw me this week know that I was wearing the 'oh-so stylish' one of TheHogs.net visors that Scooter had made up. Spurrier signed it Saturday. It wasn't as big a thrill as seeing George Starke and Art Monk walk around with our visors on their head like last Saturday, but it was pretty good nevertheless.
Sean Taylor was one of a kind, may he rest in peace.

Postby hildawg » Mon Aug 04, 2003 2:54 pm

Lavar was great to talk to also.. i asked him how is head was and he said it wasnt a concussion and that he was fine, i also asked him for his gloves but he said it was his lucky pair. I wonder how much my football with LaVar, Trotter, and Armstead would go for on Ebay although there is no way i would put it up.
pain goes away, but pride last forever.

Return to Redskins Training Camp - 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007