could it get much worse .....

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
randieee

could it get much worse .....

Postby randieee » Mon Nov 03, 2003 11:49 pm

i mean ramsey could get knocked out for the season ... very close to happening, but i mean seriously ... the O line cant stop anyone, the defense looks excellent and then gives up a first down a 3 and 15, smoot needs to stop giving receivers a 10 yard padding .. all they do is run a quick slant and there ya go first down, and the line backers ... THEY ARE PRO BOWLERS USE THEM .... BLITZ BLITZ PLEASE for the love of god ... if you are going to give up a big play give it up blitzing people, its imbaressing that no one blitzes we get no pressure and we get burned for big plays, i am a skins fan, always have been and always will be but i cant keep defending a team that plays like craps every week, they just make me sad that all that talent and no one can make anything happen ... only people that are playing hard are the people that dont get paid *sh$t* .... and poor patrick ramsey, i feel for you bro hopefully dan can get players in there that want to play!!!!!!!!!!!

... deep in TX

Postby Texas Hog » Tue Nov 04, 2003 11:09 am

welcome....and we feel your pain
God bless our troops and Joe Gibbs.
We'll miss you, Joe.

#21 gone, but never forgotten.

aka Evil Hog

Postby hailskins666 » Tue Nov 04, 2003 11:13 am

BLITZ BLITZ PLEASE for the love of god ... if you are going to give up a big play give it up blitzing people, its imbaressing that no one blitzes we get no pressure and we get burned for big plays,

now theres an idea, wonder why edwards hasn't thought of that.....hmmm, maybe cuz he concentrating on "soft zone" packages....
THN's resident jerk.

Glock .40 Model 22 - First* line of home defense.... 'ADT' is for liberals.

... deep in TX

Postby Texas Hog » Tue Nov 04, 2003 11:20 am

or....he's afraid to squeeze the Charmin?
God bless our troops and Joe Gibbs.
We'll miss you, Joe.

#21 gone, but never forgotten.

Hog

Postby skins75 » Tue Nov 04, 2003 12:50 pm

I don't understand what is going on with George Edwards. You would think that since everyone and their mother knows we need to blitz more...that he could figure it out as well. After all, it is his freakin job. The soft zone is killing me. On 3rd and 9 why are we giving a 10 yard cushin to receivers. We need to more physical on the line of scrimmage and start hitting these receivers not just playing prevent defense. Its as if we play not to lose instead of playing to win. GE let me fill you in on a little something...we are losing.

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football