offensive line

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
skin48

offensive line

Postby skin48 » Tue Nov 04, 2003 10:05 pm

Just one comment:

This team has too much talent to play this poorly. They just suck. Maybe they can hire Jim Hannifan!!!!

I live in Dallas and my brother has a stadium box. I only attend the skin-boys game. I just want you to know the Dallass fans were a lot more abrasive this time around!!

I hate this pathetic display year after year!!! :explode:

GO SKINS

Site Admin

Postby BossHog » Wed Nov 05, 2003 7:54 am

Welcome skins48... I presume you're the same skins48 that I saw over at CowboysGuide?

I hate this pathetic display year after year!!!

I think at this point... pathetic is pretty much the only way to describe this once proud franchise's state.

Thank god I got to look at some SB rings at the Ken Harvey event... because it seems like that's as close as any Redskin, player or fan, is going to get for a while.
Sean Taylor was one of a kind, may he rest in peace.

Brown in the Hall

Postby NC43Hog » Wed Nov 05, 2003 9:19 am

BossHog wrote:Thank god I got to look at some SB rings at the Ken Harvey event... because it seems like that's as close as any Redskin, player or fan, is going to get for a while.

Maybe someone should remind them that's what they are playing for - not the fame and fortune.
"Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son." - Dean Wormer

sfir

Postby skinsfaninroanoke » Wed Nov 05, 2003 10:00 am

At one camp, when Wayne Sevier (sp?) was still on the coaching staff, he wore his SB ring. I got a chance to talk to him for a few minutes and he actually let me put the ring on my finger!!!! Damn that thing was HEAVY! Wayne had some big fingers too for the size guy he was. That was in the good old Carlisle days.
Rich in Roanoke

Brown in the Hall

Postby NC43Hog » Wed Nov 05, 2003 12:47 pm

Right now Rich, the memories are all we have and that sucks. Of course we could be other clubs with no memories of greatness. Be thankful for what we have I guess is the motto - but I want MORE!!!!!

sfir

Postby skinsfaninroanoke » Wed Nov 05, 2003 1:03 pm

We all do buddy :)

Be patient - as I wrote in a reply to another post - Snyder will learn, then we will have a young, healthy, wealthy owner who has his priorities straight.

I just wish I could feel the same way about Spurrier. He doesn't lead me to feel that way with his answers to press questions
Rich in Roanoke

Site Admin

Postby BossHog » Wed Nov 05, 2003 1:07 pm

We actually got to see all 3 rings at the event which I thought was one of my favorite parts.

Mark Moseley from the first, Darryl Grant from the second and Ricky Ervins from the third. Ricky took his off and let us pass it around.

Here's a picture of the Wingman holding Ricky's ring. just one of the many brilliant pics taken by my better half tazlah.

taz took so many great pics that it's hard for me to pick a favorite, but this is definitely one of them.
Sean Taylor was one of a kind, may he rest in peace.

CowboyHater

hogs site

Postby kkryan » Wed Nov 05, 2003 1:21 pm

Boss,

I am skin48 from the cowboy site!! I posted as a guest because I forgot my user id. I have been a member for months, mostly viewing posts.

This site is great!!! Great Job

Now to Spurrier--If given time he will win! It is not his fault we have sucked before his arrival. I waited ten years for #48 (From Riggo's retirement) and now he is proving what a power back does for an offense.

One question??? What about Dennis Green!!! :D

I hate Dallass TX when the pukes are winning :x

sfir

Postby skinsfaninroanoke » Wed Nov 05, 2003 1:29 pm

Love that pic Boss!

Welcome skin48!
Rich in Roanoke

our past players are the greatest

Postby Lev » Wed Nov 05, 2003 8:28 pm

At last sunday's game in Dallas, our host of a local building product Acme brick was the former TE John Brandes.
He's great and like some of the other former players John answered all our questions about playing for 7 years and also passed around his Super Bowl ring and let us check out his old helmet.
You know as I look back on it, it was one of the greatest moments of my life getting that close to an actual Super Bowl ring and helmet, and better still it was my teams(our teams) ring and helmet.
I will never forget.
Born in Texas and proud to be a Redskin fan. How I became a Redskin fan?
Long ago Redskins were getting beat by the Raiders, Billy brought them back to victory and ever since then,
GO REDSKINS ! !

Brown in the Hall

Postby NC43Hog » Wed Nov 05, 2003 8:36 pm

Damn BossHog, you are just showing off now!!! That picture of the 1991 SB ring is soooo sweet. Wish I had been their just to feel the weight of it, must have been a great moment.

ahhhhh, now back to reality. Dohhhh!

aka Evil Hog

Postby hailskins666 » Wed Nov 05, 2003 9:31 pm

One question??? What about Dennis Green!!!

i'm all for him. i think the perrsonnel and structure of our team fits his system really well. however, from what i gather, not everyone here feels the same way... but it would take more than "just" denny... danny and denny....kinda cheezy....
THN's resident jerk.

Glock .40 Model 22 - First* line of home defense.... 'ADT' is for liberals.

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football