North Team Practice Scouting

Want to play GM? Think the Redskins should sign a free agent or trade for someone? Speculation / rumors / trade possibilities / fantasy football / mock drafts - Do it here!
**ch44

North Team Practice Scouting

Postby chiefhog44 » Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:51 pm

I'm going to put down my thoughts on the North teams most impressive and least impressive players on the North team. Feel free to add
Miss you 21

12/17/09 - Ding Dong the Witch is Dead...Which Old Witch? The Wicked Witch.

1/6/10 - The start of a new era

**ch44

Postby chiefhog44 » Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:11 am

Most impressive:
Kirk Cousins QB Michigan State. This guy is legit. Good size, strong arm, mobile, good leader, accurate. Very impressed with this guy

Russell Wilson QB Wisconsin: also a very good player. Reminds me of Flutie, and the announcer made similar references. He has the same build, stronger arm, but very mobile, smart, accurate, quick release, and a perfectionist. The guy was behind all the players when he wasn't in the game actually running through his reps. Very very impressed with this guy.

Mike Brewster OL Ohio State: very tough, uses good leverage, and has a nasty streak in him.

Senio Kalemente OL Washington: keep and eye on this guy. He seems like a very good guard, handled the top players with ease.

Alfonzo Dennard DB Nebraska: this guy is a stud. Very physical, has good flow, good coverage skills

Donnie Fletcher DB BC: very similar to Dennard. I like both of these guys a lot.

Mike Martin DT Michigan: guy got a motor, he's got a mean streak, very tough, very good size for a 3-4 nose. Very low center.

Keyes DE UCONN: keep an eye on this guy. Could be a diamond in the rough. Beat most top tackles

Cam Johnson DE Virginia: same as Keyes, but showed even more flash. This guy could be a steal for a team. He looks impressive.
Last edited by chiefhog44 on Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
Miss you 21

**ch44

Postby chiefhog44 » Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:12 am

I was not impressed with Kellen Moore. Short and played short. Often floated balls, and seemed inaccurate. We'll see.
Miss you 21

JSPB22

Re: North Team Practice Scouting

Postby Deadskins » Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:15 am

chiefhog44 wrote:I'm going to put down my thoughts on the North teams most impressive and least impressive players on the North team. Feel free to add

But what about the players from the North team? :P
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

Return to General Manager's Office