New 2012 NFL Mock Draft

Want to play GM? Think the Redskins should sign a free agent or trade for someone? Speculation / rumors / trade possibilities / fantasy football / mock drafts - Do it here!
#33
Posts: 4084
Joined: Sat Jul 24, 2004 8:44 am

Postby skinsfan#33 » Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:38 pm

GoSkins wrote:
skinsfan#33 wrote:
Redskins_Fanatic wrote:
skinsfan#33 wrote:We have too many needs on the OL not t take an elite player there of a QB isn't available and we can't select a 2nd round QB at #6 just because we need one.


Yep. Let's make sure old Sexy Rexy can stand back there in a nice, clean pocket and throw that wounded duck right between the letters of the Safety or Linebacker because none of his WR's can get open. Sounds like a great plan. Unless your intent is to allow for Rex, or whomever, to be in good shape for the fans to lynch after the game


What kind of dumb a$$ comment was that?

If you don't jane an OL or a QB then you could have HoF caliber players at WR and RB and it wouldn't amount to a hill of beans.

If you improve the ol, your qb play improves, your running game improves and your WRs improve. And if you don't understand why I don't have the time to teach you!


Look at the OL of both the Giants and New England. Neither one is great. Are they good? Yes, but what separates the Giants from everybody else is an exceptional QB with great WRs. And New England has an equally stellar QB with WRs that did not have their best game and/or were hurt.


I disagree. The Giants OL is better than their WR corps and of you don't agree with that fine, but saying NE WR are steller is just ridiculous. Welker is very good but he isn't a PB WR on any other team. The rest of their WRs are just guys. Gronkowski is a beast. But their OL is top shelf. That TD pass to Woodcock in the SB, Brady could have read War and Peace!
"Dovie'andi se tovya sagain"
(It is time to roll the dice) Tai'shar Manetheren

"Duty is heavier than a Mountain, Death is lighter than a feather" Tai'shar Malkier

RIP James Oliver Rigney, Jr. 1948-2007

#33
Posts: 4084
Joined: Sat Jul 24, 2004 8:44 am

Postby skinsfan#33 » Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:52 pm

Redskins_Fanatic wrote:
skinsfan#33 wrote:What kind of dumb a$$ comment was that?

If you don't jane an OL or a QB then you could have HoF caliber players at WR and RB and it wouldn't amount to a hill of beans.

If you improve the ol, your qb play improves, your running game improves and your WRs improve. And if you don't understand why I don't have the time to teach you!


Okay, so what you're suggesting is that you, myself and four other THN posters should be able to win a Super Bowl as the skill position players if we were playing behind The Hogs? You have to realize the sheer lunacy of that idea, right?

I don't care if you give Rex Grossman 15 seconds back there, he is NOT going to make good decisions, and with a bunch of WR's and RB's who I have little to no confidence in, I'm pretty sure he will make the wrong decisions.

OL is important, but it's a very hollow thing if there are no skill players to take advantage of it.


Yet another moronic post! Of course I'm not suggesting that. And I never said anything about bringing Rex back. But it is a proven fact that improved play at the OL improves all facets of the offense. Just like improved play at QB improves all aspects of the offense. The same can't be said for the RB and WR positions.
"Dovie'andi se tovya sagain"
(It is time to roll the dice) Tai'shar Manetheren

"Duty is heavier than a Mountain, Death is lighter than a feather" Tai'shar Malkier

RIP James Oliver Rigney, Jr. 1948-2007

CKRGiii
Posts: 4195
Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:56 pm
Location: 505 New Mexico repn

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:12 am

Just for debate good rb play does help WR and vice versa. So weird how need ALL the pieces huh? Its a matter of rating the value of each piece... Guess what's number one?
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

Hog
User avatar
Posts: 1029
Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:08 pm
Location: Right On The Edge Of Goodbye

Postby Redskins_Fanatic » Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:34 am

skinsfan#33 wrote:Yet another moronic post! Of course I'm not suggesting that. And I never said anything about bringing Rex back. But it is a proven fact that improved play at the OL improves all facets of the offense. Just like improved play at QB improves all aspects of the offense. The same can't be said for the RB and WR positions.


Okay. Let's suggest that drafting an O Lineman would improve our offensive skill player's talent tenfold.....

0 x 10 = ?

#33
Posts: 4084
Joined: Sat Jul 24, 2004 8:44 am

Postby skinsfan#33 » Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:52 am

Redskins_Fanatic wrote:
skinsfan#33 wrote:Yet another moronic post! Of course I'm not suggesting that. And I never said anything about bringing Rex back. But it is a proven fact that improved play at the OL improves all facets of the offense. Just like improved play at QB improves all aspects of the offense. The same can't be said for the RB and WR positions.


Okay. Let's suggest that drafting an O Lineman would improve our offensive skill player's talent tenfold.....

0 x 10 = ?


Yet another retarded post. First, I never said ten fold and second saying we have zero talent at the skill positions is just insane (dick farts).

We have two very capable young rbs, two great TEs, and a group of average, declining put unproven WRs.

If we had some one to actually get them the ball they would be more than capable. No I'm not saying that a better QB would give our WRs more talent. What I'm saying is it would improve their play.

Hopefully you're not too stupid to get that concept!
"Dovie'andi se tovya sagain"
(It is time to roll the dice) Tai'shar Manetheren

"Duty is heavier than a Mountain, Death is lighter than a feather" Tai'shar Malkier

RIP James Oliver Rigney, Jr. 1948-2007

Hog
User avatar
Posts: 1029
Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:08 pm
Location: Right On The Edge Of Goodbye

Postby Redskins_Fanatic » Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:28 am

skinsfan#33 wrote:Yet another retarded post. First, I never said ten fold and second saying we have zero talent at the skill positions is just insane (dick farts).!


On a scale of 1 - 10 the talent level is much closer to 0 than it is to 10.

skinsfan#33 wrote:We have two very capable young rbs, two great TEs, and a group of average, declining put unproven WRs!


We have two rookie RB's who looked alright on a team that wasn't going anywhere. We have 2 TE's who can't block worth a damn (the first job of a TE so far as I'm concerned), and a group of well below average (height and talent) WR's.

skinsfan#33 wrote:If we had some one to actually get them the ball they would be more than capable. No I'm not saying that a better QB would give our WRs more talent. What I'm saying is it would improve their play!


No they wouldn't. They might be slightly above average. As Gisele said the other night.... "The QB can't throw the ball AND catch it." We need to improve the entire talent base on offense. QB would be a good start and a major improvement, but it can't be the only change.

skinsfan#33 wrote:Hopefully you're not too stupid to get that concept!


Understanding something and accepting it are two differnt things. I understand the reason and workings of the Salary Cap. I will never accept them as good, right, or decent.

Hog
User avatar
Posts: 289
Joined: Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:03 pm

Postby PickSixerTWSS » Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:45 am

skinsfan#33 wrote:
Redskins_Fanatic wrote:
skinsfan#33 wrote:Yet another moronic post! Of course I'm not suggesting that. And I never said anything about bringing Rex back. But it is a proven fact that improved play at the OL improves all facets of the offense. Just like improved play at QB improves all aspects of the offense. The same can't be said for the RB and WR positions.


Okay. Let's suggest that drafting an O Lineman would improve our offensive skill player's talent tenfold.....

0 x 10 = ?


Yet another retarded post. First, I never said ten fold and second saying we have zero talent at the skill positions is just insane (dick farts) .

We have two very capable young rbs, two great TEs, and a group of average, declining put unproven WRs.

If we had some one to actually get them the ball they would be more than capable. No I'm not saying that a better QB would give our WRs more talent. What I'm saying is it would improve their play.

Hopefully you're not too stupid to get that concept!
=D> +1
Hail Robert Griffin III!

21 Sean Taylor will never be forgotten.....

08 Champ
Online
Posts: 13052
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2004 9:23 pm
Location: on the bandwagon

Postby SkinsJock » Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:18 am

DON"T FEED THE TROLL



:shock: c'mon guys - this is easy - ONLY respond to the posts of those that have more than 1 brain cell
Minds are like parachutes, they only work when they are open

RG3 will benefit from having a full off season to prepare and a better 'fit' at both HC and OC

Return to General Manager's Office