Picks

Want to play GM? Think the Redskins should sign a free agent or trade for someone? Speculation / rumors / trade possibilities / fantasy football / mock drafts - Do it here!
Hog

Picks

Postby PickSixerTWSS » Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:00 am

I just found a Mock Draft with us taking Riley Reiff in the 1st round and Ryan Tannehill in the 2nd round. What do ya think? I like it!

Get a stud Offlensive Linemen with our 6th pick
and with our 39th pick take Ryan Tannehill. Because of Riley Reiff we could slot Trent Williams to his natural spot Right Tackle. We also get a good young QB for the future. (I really like Robert Griffin iii, its just I'm saying this is a good situation.)

In round 3 he has us taking :Stephen Hill WR

In round 4 he has us taking :Casey Heyward CB and Nigel Bradham ILB

Ireally like it

PicksixerTWSS
Hail Robert Griffin III!

21 Sean Taylor will never be forgotten.....

B-rad

Postby brad7686 » Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:23 pm

If we can't trade up, that's a good scenario. Although it means we missed out on Blackmon. I like Reiff alot though. I would be glad to see Tannehill available in the second, not sure he will be though. I actually kinda like Osweiler if Tannehill is gone. He's got all sorts of tools he just needs to get more consistent.

It would be interesting to look at moving Trent Williams to RT, and if we did get Reiff, it would be better that he play the left side and Williams play the right.
No Pressure, No Diamonds

Hog

Postby PickSixerTWSS » Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:02 pm

brad7686 wrote:If we can't trade up, that's a good scenario. Although it means we missed out on Blackmon. I like Reiff alot though. I would be glad to see Tannehill available in the second, not sure he will be though. I actually kinda like Osweiler if Tannehill is gone. He's got all sorts of tools he just needs to get more consistent.

It would be interesting to look at moving Trent Williams to RT, and if we did get Reiff, it would be better that he play the left side and Williams play the right.
In his Mock Justin Blackmon got picked to the rams after the browns traded and got RG3 ( :cry: )
Hail Robert Griffin III!

Hog

Postby fredp45 » Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:37 pm

Add Peyton, Grubbs and Wayne in free agency and this draft is perfect!!!

Peyton/Tannehill-- qb
Helu/Rooster/Hightower -- rb
Young -- fb
Wayne, Moss & Hankerson, wr
Davis & Cooley -- te
Reiff, Williams, Grubbs, Kory L and Chester -- OL

I like it!!!!!

FanFromAnnapolis

Postby Irn-Bru » Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:37 pm

PickSixerTWSS wrote:
brad7686 wrote:If we can't trade up, that's a good scenario. Although it means we missed out on Blackmon. I like Reiff alot though. I would be glad to see Tannehill available in the second, not sure he will be though. I actually kinda like Osweiler if Tannehill is gone. He's got all sorts of tools he just needs to get more consistent.

In his Mock Justin Blackmon got picked to the rams after the browns traded and got RG3 ( :cry: )

That's my nightmare scenario.
"Last year I thought we'd win it all. This year I know we will." - Rex Ryan, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Jets

"Dream team." - Vince Young, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Eagles

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:29 am

In free agency we will add a QB, a good WR, a great OL and a good DB

:lol: that alleviates a lot of worries about what we do a month later in the draft :lol:

It would be great if we could add RGIII ...... AND we will draft a QB

I just don't see this FO using that #6 pick on OL, CB or WR - we will get RGIII or we are trading down :D

it's better for us (IF we cannot get RGIII) to have Blackmon available as this will make trading down easier
RG3 is now learning how to play QB in the NFL - Mike & Kyle did not help with the transition

Jay & Sean are going to make it happen ... "He has the ability and the desire, he just has to do it.” - J Gruden

Hog

Postby PickSixerTWSS » Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:02 pm

SkinsJock wrote:In free agency we will add a QB, a good WR, a great OL and a good DB

:lol: that alleviates a lot of worries about what we do a month later in the draft :lol:

I just don't see this FO using that #6 pick on OL, CB or WR - we will get RGIII or we are trading down :D

it's better for us (IF we cannot get RGIII) to have Blackmon available as this will make trading down easier
It's just that there are just no dog gamn reliable tackels in FA! If there was I would do what you said.
Hail Robert Griffin III!

Hog

Postby PickSixerTWSS » Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:22 pm

PickSixerTWSS wrote:
SkinsJock wrote:In free agency we will add a QB, a good WR, a great OL and a good DB

It's just that there are just no dog gamn reliable tackels in FA! If there was I would do what you said.
actually we will get Tackels anyway, so if we trade down make it reasonable. And I actually like Riley Reiff alot. and if we didn't get any tackels in FA, and couldn't get RG3 I would take Riley Reiff instead of trading down. But there are always exceptions.....
Hail Robert Griffin III!

Re: Picks

Postby Morgan33 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:11 am

PickSixerTWSS wrote:I just found a Mock Draft with us taking Riley Reiff in the 1st round and Ryan Tannehill in the 2nd round. What do ya think? I like it!

and with our 39th pick take Ryan Tannehill. Because of Riley Reiff we could slot Trent Williams to his natural spot Right Tackle. We also get a good young QB for the future. (I really like Robert Griffin iii, its just I'm saying this is a good situation.)

Ireally like it

PicksixerTWSS

That all sounds great! I would rather see the skins trade down to about 10-12 range and pick up another second and a 5th or 6th. Then draft Dre Kirkpatrick from Bama and in the second get Tannehill and the best lineman available. In FA we need to sign V Jax and some other line for depth.

We also need to watch and see what happens in the next month with the cap. a lot of teams will be forced to make cuts for cap room. Although MS may not want the big named players. Nicks from NO would be a great option.

Hog

Postby SouthLondonRedskin » Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:26 am

Morgan33 wrote:
PickSixerTWSS wrote:I just found a Mock Draft with us taking Riley Reiff in the 1st round and Ryan Tannehill in the 2nd round. What do ya think? I like it!

Ireally like it

PicksixerTWSS

That all sounds great! I would rather see the skins trade down to about 10-12 range and pick up another second and a 5th or 6th. Then draft Dre Kirkpatrick from Bama and in the second get Tannehill and the best lineman available. In FA we need to sign V Jax and some other line for depth.

We also need to watch and see what happens in the next month with the cap. a lot of teams will be forced to make cuts for cap room. Although MS may not want the big named players. Nicks from NO would be a great option.

Welcome Morgan!
I don't think Tannehill will still be there in the second to be honest, but I like the rest of it. Good point about the cuts for cap room too.
Here It Comes Again: Worst to First Baby!

Hog

Postby PickSixerTWSS » Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:17 am

SouthLondonRedskin wrote:
Morgan33 wrote:

Ireally like it

PicksixerTWSS

Welcome Morgan!
I don't think Tannehill will still be there in the second to be honest, but I like the rest of it. Good point about the cuts for cap room too.
I think if we got RG3 before Clevland I think they would draft Tannehill with their 22nd pick.
Hail Robert Griffin III!

Return to General Manager's Office