Enough about Stephen Davis!

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
~~~~

Enough about Stephen Davis!

Postby ANT7088 » Mon Nov 10, 2003 4:33 pm

Stephen Davis is GREAT, but he's gone. He's gone cause he was going to cost over 11 million this year, I wouldn't pay P.Holmes, J.Lewis, A.Green or R.Williams that. He missed the last to games and Foster did just as good, so is it Davis or is it the o-line? Anyway, let's stop talking about who WAS on our team and let's talk about who is. Rock Cartwright was great! He's small and he has just enough speed & shiftyness to bust through a hole. He reminds me of Emmitt Smith, he used to hide behind the line, finds a hole and use his power to explode and run guys over. He wasn't the fastest but he used his size to his advantage. Cartwright is 1 inch smaller (then Emmitt), so I think with his style he can make a good RB. Regardless, he deserves to start next week. Him starting and Canidate's speed to switchoff with is a pretty good combo (and there total contracts together doesn't cost 11 million). I also like that we always rotate RB's because we never have to depend on one guy (imagine Ricky williams getting hurt).

aka Evil Hog

Postby hailskins666 » Mon Nov 10, 2003 4:54 pm

I also like that we always rotate RB's because we never have to depend on one guy (imagine Ricky williams getting hurt).

it dosen't matter.... i've got ricky on one of my fantasy teams, i think he's scored a grand total of like 12 points all year..... :lol:
THN's resident jerk.

Glock .40 Model 22 - First* line of home defense.... 'ADT' is for liberals.

... deep in TX

Postby Texas Hog » Mon Nov 10, 2003 4:54 pm

I agree...but don't use the "E" word here....some of us might get the impression you're a puke fan. ;)
God bless our troops and Joe Gibbs.
We'll miss you, Joe.

#21 gone, but never forgotten.

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football