Bronco Fan

New to the board? Please check out the rules here first. We will also post news about the website here.

Bronco Fan

Postby dbfan2007 » Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:34 am

Hey there. Just wanted to introduce myself. I promise not to act like a know it all and stick my nose into everything, since I'm not a big Redskins guy. I've always liked Shanahan and hope the best for him. So, I try and keep up as much as I can. It also helps that Dale JR is a big Redskins fan.

I saw that there were a few other Skins Message Boards, but this one seemed like the better. Will I be let down?

Location: If I knew ... it would explain a lot but I've seen Homerville on a map, that wasn't helpful at all

Re: Bronco Fan

Postby 1niksder » Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:16 am

dbfan2007 wrote:Hey there. Just wanted to introduce myself. I promise not to act like a know it all and stick my nose into everything, since I'm not a big Redskins guy. I've always liked Shanahan and hope the best for him. So, I try and keep up as much as I can. It also helps that Dale JR is a big Redskins fan.

I saw that there were a few other Skins Message Boards, but this one seemed like the better. Will I be let down?

Welcome to the boards.... enjoy
..__..
{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-

When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hold on....

If the world didn't suck we'd all fall off

Return to Site News & Welcome Wagon