Community Mock Draft

Want to play GM? Think the Redskins should sign a free agent or trade for someone? Speculation / rumors / trade possibilities / fantasy football / mock drafts - Do it here!

Community Mock Draft

Postby dbfan2007 » Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:30 pm

I joined a mock draft where each member selects a team and picks for them.

I'm not sure how much you guys care, but I thought it would be fun to discuss it. Of course, I chose she Skins or I wouldn't be mentioning it.

I made a few trades. I added Blaine Gabbert and a few picks. I drafted Alshon Jeffrey in the first round. We're currently still in the first round.

I'm sure there are a few that may absolutely hate it. Critique away. Also, I still have the rest of the draft left. Any suggestions?

^^^^^^^

Postby frankcal20 » Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:28 am

Sounds like you're drafting with a bunch of dummies.

Postby dbfan2007 » Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:28 am

frankcal20 wrote:Sounds like you're drafting with a bunch of dummies.

Thanks beside the point..

:mrgreen:

**ch44

Re: Community Mock Draft

Postby chiefhog44 » Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:42 pm

dbfan2007 wrote:I joined a mock draft where each member selects a team and picks for them.

I'm not sure how much you guys care, but I thought it would be fun to discuss it. Of course, I chose she Skins or I wouldn't be mentioning it.

I made a few trades. I added Blaine Gabbert and a few picks. I drafted Alshon Jeffrey in the first round. We're currently still in the first round.

I'm sure there are a few that may absolutely hate it. Critique away. Also, I still have the rest of the draft left. Any suggestions?

Trade away Blane Gabbert for a happy meal
Miss you 21

12/17/09 - Ding Dong the Witch is Dead...Which Old Witch? The Wicked Witch.

1/6/10 - The start of a new era

Hog

Postby PickSixerTWSS » Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:44 pm

chiefhog44 wrote:
dbfan2007 wrote:I joined a mock draft where each member selects a team and picks for them.

Trade away Blane Gabbert for a happy meal

Trade away the Happy meal for the Big Mac and then trade the Big Mac for .
Maurice Jones- Drew! :mrgreen:
Hail Robert Griffin III!

21 Sean Taylor will never be forgotten.....

Postby dbfan2007 » Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:16 am

A lot of guys don't like Gabbert, but I still think he hasn't had a decent chance. I'm not sure how many QBs had success under Jack Del Rio. A Happy Meal sounds delicious right about now. Does McDonald's sponsor this site?

tribe
Location: SURF CITY, HB, CALI *** Occasionally flying into a SUPERNOVA

Postby tribeofjudah » Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:06 am

Way too much time for my busy day to be mock drafting...but ok.

by the way, R U a Skins fan? If so why the Broncos/Tebow Avatar...???
Proverbs 27:17 As iron sharpens iron,
so one person sharpens another.

Postby dbfan2007 » Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:11 pm

tribeofjudah wrote:

Way too much time for my busy day to be mock drafting...but ok.

by the way, R U a Skins fan? If so why the Broncos/Tebow Avatar...???

Nope. I'm a Broncos fan. I just like Shanahan. If you guys treat Shanahan fans like the Broncos fans treat Tebow fans then I'm doomed. Lol.

the 'mudge

Postby Countertrey » Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:00 pm

Most of us are thrilled to have Shanahan... some of us wouldn't mind having Tebow, either, for that matter...
"That's a clown question, bro"
- - - - - - - - - - Bryce Harper, DC Statesman
"But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have"
- - - - - - - - - - Dewey Bunnell, America

Hog

Postby SouthLondonRedskin » Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:32 pm

Countertrey wrote:Most of us are thrilled to have Shanahan... some of us wouldn't mind having Tebow, either, for that matter...

Tebow??!??! Speak for yourself....

Too much [-o<

Not enough FootballIcon
Here It Comes Again: Worst to First Baby!

Hog

Postby emoses14 » Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:48 pm

Countertrey wrote:Most of us are thrilled to have Shanahan... some of us wouldn't mind having Tebow, either, for that matter...

That is certainly a true statement.

It is also true that some of us would call for Shanahan and any other person, directly or indirectly, involved in the bringing of Tebow to this team's head on a pike for screwing the pooch that badly.
I know he got a pretty good zip on the ball. He has a quick release. . . once I seen a coupla' throws, I was just like 'Yeah, he's that dude.'"

-Santana Moss on Our QB

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:20 pm

SouthLondonRedskin wrote:Too much [-o<

Not enough FootballIcon

Not enough, too much.
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

DarthMonk

Postby DarthMonk » Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:27 am

SouthLondonRedskin wrote:

Tebow??!??! Speak for yourself....

Too much [-o<

Not enough FootballIcon

I'm with you, mate.

-drinking

DarthMonk
Hog Bowl III, V Champion (2011, 2013)

Hognostication Champion (2011, 2013)

Scalp 'em, Swamp 'em,
We will take 'em big score!
Read 'em, Weep 'em Touchdown,
We want heap more!

Postby dbfan2007 » Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:15 am

I'm a Tennessee Volunteers fan, so I hated Tebow for about 4 years. Then when he became a Broncos I gave him a chance. I like him. But as I've learned from other boards, we might as well end the Tebow discussion right now or it'll take over the thread.

So I may or may not have traded Carricker. I don't know how much you guys like him. I replaced him with Mike Martin from Michigan as the 3-4 DE. The third round is coming up and I really like the WRs from Miami and Ga Tech. I'm also thinking possibly Safety or Guard. Where do you guys feel like the holes are?

the 'mudge

Postby Countertrey » Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:26 pm

Tebow's team was in the playoffs.

enough said.
"That's a clown question, bro"
- - - - - - - - - - Bryce Harper, DC Statesman
"But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have"
- - - - - - - - - - Dewey Bunnell, America

Return to General Manager's Office