Amazing movie

Wanna talk about politics, your favorite hockey team... vegetarian recipes?
~~~~~~

Amazing movie

Postby Redskin in Canada » Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:57 pm

Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy

An amazingly well made movie. Highly recommended.

TRAILER
Daniel Snyder has defined incompetence, failure and greed to true Washington Redskins fans over the last decade. Stay away from football operations !!!

Hog

Postby SouthLondonRedskin » Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:56 am

Gary Oldman is a top actor. He's from the same area I was brought up in, Deptford in South East London.

Should have got that Oscar I reckon!
Here It Comes Again: Worst to First Baby!

Skins History Buff

Postby welch » Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:12 am

I loved the Alec Guinness version...hard to imagine a better George Smiley, but reviews says this movie matches the old series.

|||||||

Postby UK Skins Fan » Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:18 pm

Gary Oldman doesn't speak a word until 10 minutes into the film, and yet he absolutely dominates the screen. He's one of the best actors on the planet right now. Combine that with a great writer - bingo! One of the most enthralling films I've seen for years.
Also available on Twitter @UKSkinsFan

Hog

Postby PickSixerTWSS » Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:14 pm

Seems pretty nice. Cool
Hail Robert Griffin III!

21 Sean Taylor will never be forgotten.....

~~~~~~

Postby Redskin in Canada » Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:40 pm

UK Skins Fan wrote:Gary Oldman doesn't speak a word until 10 minutes into the film, and yet he absolutely dominates the screen. He's one of the best actors on the planet right now. Combine that with a great writer - bingo! One of the most enthralling films I've seen for years.

LeCarré knows how the system works. This is as real as it gets for a movie.

He was involved in both projects. He wrote the book and he was involved heavily in the production of the movie.

Difficult to match Alec Guinness, I agree. I thought it was impossible until I watched this movie. Gary Oldman studied Guinness' performance to the last detail. This is an interesting interview of him by Charlie Rose:

http://www.charlierose.com/view/interview/12169
Daniel Snyder has defined incompetence, failure and greed to true Washington Redskins fans over the last decade. Stay away from football operations !!!

Return to The Lounge