Sideline Scouting Seven Round Mock

Want to play GM? Think the Redskins should sign a free agent or trade for someone? Speculation / rumors / trade possibilities / fantasy football / mock drafts - Do it here!

Sideline Scouting Seven Round Mock

Postby SidelineScouting » Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:21 pm

Over at Sideline Scouting we released a seven round mock draft today with explanations for every first round pick. Scroll over the tab “mock draft results” to see specific results for the Redskins. Tabs towards the top of each page to scroll through each round.

http://www.sidelinescouting.com/mock/

What do you guys think of the picks we gave Washington? I know the first pick is rather obvious, but would appreciate feedback on the rest of the picks.

A few surprise picks, I know. But the NFL Draft is always a surprise. Overall thoughts?

Hog

Postby Hooligan » Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:38 pm

I can definitely see a safety, linebacker, and a guard, but not OG Lucas Nix.

"Doesn't always have the speed to get to the second level before the running backs... Isn't the most fluid in space, more of a fit in a power run scheme... Has some character concerns, has been charged with multiple criminal offenses in the past couple years."

^ I don't see him fitting a scheme that puts high value on character and athletic O-linemen.
"Even a stopped clock is right twice a day."

Return to General Manager's Office