Why Would You Draft Another QB ?

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Hog

Postby the poster » Tue May 01, 2012 3:02 pm

emoses14 wrote:
Great, so you'll put their drafting of Reuben Randle up against

noooo....I'll put the NY Giants college player acquistion record up against the Redskins 7 days out of the week.

They win Super Bowls. You win last place, consistently.

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Tue May 01, 2012 3:09 pm

With all the more I read think and post about it I'm glad we took causins w one of our fourth rounders. I think the value will be determined in a couple years, when he gets to shine the last two games of the season w homefield sealed
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

Hog

Postby the poster » Tue May 01, 2012 3:12 pm

skinsfan#33 wrote:Why does it matter if we drafted him in the 4th, 6th, or 7th round? It is not like we used our top pick the year after we drafted RG3 to drafted another QB, we used a 4th round pick. A pick that people use to draft depth. That is what we did, we drafted depth. We had a desperate need fir a back up QB, so we drafted one!

What is Rex Grossman - incapable of being a perfectly suited NFL backup? Do you want me to pull out the people's responses on THIS website when Grossman resigned????

You dont have a "desperate" need for a backup FB? Your team doesnt even EMPLOY one. They'll (I guess) try to bulk some tiny RB to be one, but who know how that will go. What if Darrel Young gets hurt right now?

You have a capable backup QB.

Who is the backup Center? No one from last year thats for sure - Erik Cook proved that he COULDNT play.

Your starting safety just got arrested. What if he gets suspended? Your Running Backs are all tiny and pretty plain and basic. Could they had gotten somebody there to potentially COMPETE AS A STARTER over the other former 4th and 6th round picks?

How about another ILB draft pick?

Dont give me this they have an immediate need at backup QB. Garbage. They didnt! They have a guy perfectly capable of being a backup. So many of you even said this as soon as he resigned back in March.

Hypocritical.

#######

Postby The Hogster » Tue May 01, 2012 3:14 pm

cowboykillerzRED wrote:With all the more I read think and post about it I'm glad we took causins w one of our fourth rounders. I think the value will be determined in a couple years, when he gets to shine the last two games of the season w homefield sealed

+1
SPIT HAPPENS!!

Hog

Postby the poster » Tue May 01, 2012 3:17 pm

The Hogster wrote:
cowboykillerzRED wrote:With all the more I read think and post about it I'm glad we took causins w one of our fourth rounders. I think the value will be determined in a couple years, when he gets to shine the last two games of the season w homefield sealed

+1

that did absolutely nothing for Green Bay. But....they are a good team (#1) and (#2) they only invested a 7th rounder on a guy they lost.

you know what would be REAL value? Knocking this garbage off, and finding a STARTER with that 4th round pick.

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Tue May 01, 2012 3:17 pm

The Hogster wrote:

+1

+1 to your +1 and burying that add or whatever it was
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

Hog

Postby emoses14 » Tue May 01, 2012 3:24 pm

skinsfan#33 wrote:
riggofan wrote:Can I just add my voice to beg people to PLEASE stop responding to the idiot Giants fan? If I wanted to talk to Giants fans, I'd visit the mens rooms in our public parks after hours.

Hey! Anybody want to bet how much we'll be talking about third string QB Kirk Cousins by the end of September? I predict he'll be as big a topic as Nick Sundberg.

Yeah, I wonder how many of these "experts" will appologize for their idiotic rantings and creating a fire strom of controvery and then blaming that fire storm on the Skins.

When all this noise goes away, RG3 starts ripping up the NFL, and then gets hurt in 2013 or 2014 when the team is in a playoff race and the team trots out Cousins and the team continues to win all of those experts won't say anything about the team having a capable backup QB! They will just expect it and never admit that the KILLED the team for being so STUPID to draft a backup QB!

The same number that apologized to Shanahan for lampooning him re: his handling of haynesworthless when Belicheat cut him, thus giving away draft picks for absolutely no return on investment. So, you know, none.
I know he got a pretty good zip on the ball. He has a quick release. . . once I seen a coupla' throws, I was just like 'Yeah, he's that dude.'"

-Santana Moss on Our QB

the 'mudge

Postby Countertrey » Tue May 01, 2012 3:30 pm

Doing great!
"That's a clown question, bro"
- - - - - - - - - - Bryce Harper, DC Statesman
"But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have"
- - - - - - - - - - Dewey Bunnell, America

Postby BG3 » Tue May 01, 2012 3:31 pm

No matter how you spin this, it was an extremely dumb move, especially when considering the other areas that needed immediate attention.

Shanahan & Son don't trust that RG3 is a sure thing nearly as much as Allen & Snyder do.

RG3 was Bruce & Danny's pick... Cousins was Mike & Kyle's pick. Simple as that.

Hog

Postby emoses14 » Tue May 01, 2012 3:38 pm

BG3 wrote:No matter how you spin this, it was an extremely dumb move, especially when considering the other areas that needed immediate attention.

Shanahan & Son don't trust that RG3 is a sure thing nearly as much as Allen & Snyder do.

Isn't calling it a dumb move just your version of spin? I mean calling someone else's opinion of the move "spin" is really your way of trying to make your opinion sound more legit.

Just sayin.

And to jump SkinsJock, your point about RGIII being Snyder/Bruce's pick is ABSOLUTELY INCORRECT. Mike and Bruce ARE IN CHARGE and Danny just signs checks. THIS FO has a plan!

(btw, in this instance SJ would be right. Also, Shanahan has final/tie breaking vote on personnel moves in the event he and Bruce disagree per his K, I believe).
I know he got a pretty good zip on the ball. He has a quick release. . . once I seen a coupla' throws, I was just like 'Yeah, he's that dude.'"

-Santana Moss on Our QB

goskins

Postby GoSkins » Tue May 01, 2012 3:41 pm

BG3 wrote:No matter how you spin this, it was an extremely dumb move, especially when considering the other areas that needed immediate attention.

I have to disagree. RG3 is Shanny's guy. Shanny runs the show.

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Tue May 01, 2012 4:07 pm

Check Smack for BG3's reasons. BG3, are you the same as BeeGee. I'm guessing you are from your Dallas reference. :roll:
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Tue May 01, 2012 4:08 pm

We have addressed oline, inside linebacker, a gang of dbs, wrs, and then added a second- third round talent with one of our two fourth round picks to solidify our qb depth. I'm sure they were surprised he was there and I know for a fact they didn't have anyone rated higher at qb and likely any position. Excellent pick IMO. Bye bye to rex next year? Thank you shannallen!

The rest of your post is straight up ignorant and so far off base it'd be retarded to even break it down for you. Like teaching a dog chess.. they just don't get it but it ain't there fault, ya know?
Bom roasted!

Welcome to the site buddy- we have a few trolls lurking so I hope you are just a slightly confused or misinformed fan. HTTR

Fire in the Sky

Postby SkinsFreak » Tue May 01, 2012 4:12 pm

Deadskins wrote:Check Smack for BG3's reasons. BG3, are you the same as BeeGee. I'm guessing you are from your Dallas reference. :roll:

BG3 is "the poster" ... ... I mean GSPODS/Jeremy. He started another screen name... again... when he finally noticed everyone was ignoring the troll. The writing style is the same.

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Tue May 01, 2012 4:17 pm

cowboykillerzRED wrote:Welcome to the site buddy- we have a few trolls lurking so I hope you are just a slightly confused or misinformed fan. HTTR

Dallas fan: AKA BeeGee
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football