Why Would You Draft Another QB ?

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Wed May 02, 2012 12:55 pm

The sooner the offense can have RG3 with Cousins as the back up QB the better

Grossman's value to this franchise is in assisting and helping RG3 and Cousins get comfortable and ready to play

hopefully we never see Grossman playing QB in a regular season game for the Redskins again

This could be his most important contribution to this franchise
Minds are like parachutes, they only work when they are open

RG3 will benefit from having a full off season to prepare and a better 'fit' at both HC and OC

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Wed May 02, 2012 1:52 pm

I like both those posts hogster and sj.. grossy helps get the young guys ready and the young guys for a bond knowing who's 1 and who's 2 but develop a trust of each other and how the offense works. The more you break it down the better and better the pick looks.

I'm just as if not more excited then the next guy to see RGIII this play this season.. but I'd be a liar if I said I'm not getting excited to see how wow causins can do in preseason.

It's gonna be a long summer so let's enjoy it, hopefully this season will be one of the more enjoyable ones in a while.
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

kazoo

Postby KazooSkinsFan » Wed May 02, 2012 1:53 pm

Deadskins wrote:
KazooSkinsFan wrote:
Deadskins wrote:
cowboykillerzRED wrote:How much rules must a trollmo break before being... Ah never mind, ya pretty much gotta pull an rf.
Two posters banned in Thn.net history? Right?

And RF is not one of them.

Not if you believe in reincarnation. RF is Pods, dude. Same schtick as the other Pods incarnations, not sure why you're defending that.

Not saying RF isn't PODS, just that PODS didn't get banned.

Yeah he did. Remember Jeremy had one of his angry episodes and told the Boss he wasn't going to follow his stinking rules and proceeded to not follow the rules. The Boss gave him a Holiday. That was when he created his first alternate Pods account, which he then claimed was his wife who was supposed to be some sort of model who was posting scantily clad professional photos of herself. Then he admitted he'd posted under the account while he was suspended and I believe the Boss then banned him. Ever since we've had an endless string of posters who are exactly like Pods. And now you know....the rest of the story...
Groucho: Man does not control his own fate. The women in his life do that for him

Proverb: Failure is not falling down. Failure is not getting up again

Twain: A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Wed May 02, 2012 2:05 pm

Well, then he must also be using a new IP address, or the ban would include these alternate ids. :idea:
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Wed May 02, 2012 2:53 pm

What kind of name is pods? Did he work for them or is it cooler then storage boxes?
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Wed May 02, 2012 2:58 pm

cowboykillerzRED wrote:What kind of name is pods? Did he work for them or is it cooler then storage boxes?

I thnk he lived in one.

Hail to the Redskins!

|||||||

Postby UK Skins Fan » Wed May 02, 2012 3:01 pm

Deadskins wrote:
cowboykillerzRED wrote:What kind of name is pods? Did he work for them or is it cooler then storage boxes?

I thnk he lived in one.

Born in one? And parented by genetically enhanced chihuahuas?
Also available on Twitter @UKSkinsFan

Fire in the Sky

Postby SkinsFreak » Wed May 02, 2012 4:14 pm

Deadskins wrote:Well, then he must also be using a new IP address, or the ban would include these alternate ids. :idea:

Way off topic, but Jeremy/Pods acknowledged at one time that his IP address was, in fact, being blocked, but he "knew how to get around that." For example, I believe every computer you use has an IP attached to its location. So a computer you use at home would have a different IP than the computer you use at work. There's also a way to operate your computer in stealth mode using an unknown or aternative IP. Just saying...

kazoo

Postby KazooSkinsFan » Wed May 02, 2012 4:17 pm

It was GSPODS, but most people called him pods for short. I don't know why. You didn't want to encourage him by asking him questions, particularly when you didn't care what the answer was. Imagine RF, the poster or the other of his incarnations with the only difference being he lived on the site and respond to every post all day long. His original GSPODS account is still one of the highest all time posters, and he did it all in just a couple years until he got banned.
Last edited by KazooSkinsFan on Wed May 02, 2012 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Groucho: Man does not control his own fate. The women in his life do that for him

Twain: A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way

Fire in the Sky

Postby SkinsFreak » Wed May 02, 2012 4:23 pm

KazooSkinsFan wrote:

It was GSPODS, but most people called him pods for short. I don't know why. You didn't want to encourage him by asking him questions, particularly when you didn't care what the answer was. Imagine RF, the poster or the other of his incarnations with the only difference being he lived on the site and respond to every post all day long. His original GSPODS account is still one of the highest all time posters, and he did it all in just a couple years until he got banned.

His original user profile did in fact include a link to a PODS storage website. I saw it and can attest to the PODS link. He quickly removed the PODS link once I started teasing him about it. But it was there.

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Wed May 02, 2012 4:27 pm

Lmao!
What's the original topic again?

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Wed May 02, 2012 4:45 pm

SkinsFreak wrote:
Deadskins wrote:Well, then he must also be using a new IP address, or the ban would include these alternate ids. :idea:

Way off topic, but Jeremy/Pods acknowledged at one time that his IP address was, in fact, being blocked, but he "knew how to get around that." For example, I believe every computer you use has an IP attached to its location. So a computer you use at home would have a different IP than the computer you use at work. There's also a way to operate your computer in stealth mode using an unknown or aternative IP. Just saying...

The IP address is assigned by your ISP, so yes, work and home would be different, but you cannot mask your IP unless you can do it from the other side of your ISP. Some ISPs do issue a different IP address every time you log in, but that's mostly a thing of the past, as regulations make it necessary to be able to identify who is doing what on the internets.

Hail to the Redskins!

kazoo

Postby KazooSkinsFan » Wed May 02, 2012 4:52 pm

Deadskins wrote:you cannot mask your IP unless you can do it from the other side of your ISP.

1) Your IP address can change. Your ISP will try to assign you the same number but they don't always.

2) When Freak mentioned anonymizer sites absolutely you can hide your IP. Basically you connect to their servers and they connect to the Hogs so The Hogs doesn't know your IP address.

3) You can have multiple ISPs and change ISPs.

4) Not only is there home and work, but you can use a library network, boyfriend, girldfriend, parents, ...

5) Now with WiFi you can go to a hot spot.

I know it's Pods because it's Pods. The one thing that the IP address issue probably did affect was the amount of time Pods spends on the site. But that's probably affected too by there are just way more message boards you can connect to then there were in the day.

the 'mudge

Postby Countertrey » Wed May 02, 2012 4:52 pm

If someone want's to jump over to "Smack" to open a thread about "Why won't staff ban everyone who pisses me off?", that'd be fine... but this is definitely getting off topic here...
"That's a clown question, bro"
- - - - - - - - - - Bryce Harper, DC Statesman
"But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have"
- - - - - - - - - - Dewey Bunnell, America

Hog

Postby Mississippiskinsfan2 » Wed May 02, 2012 5:34 pm

Countertrey wrote:If someone want's to jump over to "Smack" to open a thread about "Why won't staff ban everyone who pisses me off?", that'd be fine... but this is definitely getting off topic here...

Done. I would like to go to a thread and not see all this BS for once. It's been like this for almost two weeks now.

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football