Would You Select Him?

Want to play GM? Think the Redskins should sign a free agent or trade for someone? Speculation / rumors / trade possibilities / fantasy football / mock drafts - Do it here!

Would you draft CB Janoris Jenkins?

No Way... Too many issues
31%
Are You Crazy... Too many other Holds
No votes
Yes... I'd take him in the 3rd Round
31%
Yes... We have another 4th
19%
Yes... But not with the first 4th round
13%
Yeah, but not before the fifth round
6%
I'd only bring him in as a UDFA
No votes

Total votes : 16
JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Thu May 03, 2012 8:29 am

PickSixerTWSS wrote:(back to topic) I wish teams were more scared of him so if he went late 2nd round, we could move up for the 3rd, one of our 4ths, and possibly and extra 6th.

You realize the draft was a week ago, right?
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Thu May 03, 2012 4:47 pm

I have heard that there are some people in the Maryland area that you can have a wager with on a horse called Spectacular Bid :shock:

on ... horse races that were held back in the late 70s :lol:
always look on the bright side of life

Hail to the Redskins

Location: If I knew ... it would explain a lot but I've seen Homerville on a map, that wasn't helpful at all

Postby 1niksder » Thu May 03, 2012 11:21 pm

I voted "Yes... But not with the first 4th round" but the signing of a healthy Minnifield (how says he's almost 100%) is a better deal when you look at LB Keenan Robinson whom the pick was used on. Robinson will have the time to learn from London but Jenkins would have been rushed into action considering our secondary. Minnifield dropped and has less preasure to perform but is driven because he wants to be good. I could see a healthy Minnifield starting a few games with the other corners healthy, burJenkins needing a injury to crack the starting lineup...

That's Competition..... that's what Mike wants.

Kind of like drafting two of the top ten QBs in the same draft...

One is your starter the other is the back up that tell everyone else "if you ain't one of them, you need to show me something because my son can't vouch for you this year... make me keep 3 this year"

They went and drafted two O-lineman two DBs and a RB before signing Minnifield who was equal to if not listed higher than Jenkins before they both started to drop.

Would have beena wasted pick
..__..
{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-

When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hold on....

If the world didn't suck we'd all fall off

Return to General Manager's Office