****THN Fantasy Football League****

Want to play GM? Think the Redskins should sign a free agent or trade for someone? Speculation / rumors / trade possibilities / fantasy football / mock drafts - Do it here!
Hog

Postby SouthLondonRedskin » Tue May 08, 2012 3:13 am

langleyparkjoe wrote:
andyjens89 wrote:Cam Newton going 1st overall in fantasy isn't THAT much of a stretch. He puts up huge passing and rushing numbers and I think he can be even better this season. That said, I would still take Rodgers or Brees before him.

What do I know, I haven't won any of my leagues since Shaun Alexander was tearing it up *sobs*

Well that's just it bro, you passed on Rogers/Brady/Calv.Johnson/McCoy/Welker who put up huge fantasy numbers per game last year.. as good as Cam was, he wasn't in the conversation with those guys (fantasy wise). Also, how effective can Cam be now that teams have game footage of him? Not saying he won't repeat but I wouldn't pick him ever over those guys I just named.

A cunning redirection from LPJ there, who clearly wants Cam Newton for himself....

[-X
Here It Comes Again: Worst to First Baby!

**LPJ**

Postby langleyparkjoe » Tue May 08, 2012 10:44 am

SouthLondonRedskin wrote:
langleyparkjoe wrote:
andyjens89 wrote:Cam Newton going 1st overall in fantasy isn't THAT much of a stretch. He puts up huge passing and rushing numbers and I think he can be even better this season. That said, I would still take Rodgers or Brees before him.

What do I know, I haven't won any of my leagues since Shaun Alexander was tearing it up *sobs*

Well that's just it bro, you passed on Rogers/Brady/Calv.Johnson/McCoy/Welker who put up huge fantasy numbers per game last year.. as good as Cam was, he wasn't in the conversation with those guys (fantasy wise). Also, how effective can Cam be now that teams have game footage of him? Not saying he won't repeat but I wouldn't pick him ever over those guys I just named.

A cunning redirection from LPJ there, who clearly wants Cam Newton for himself....

[-X

LLS.. Cam Newton can eat a "stick".
Hog Bowl I Champion (2009)
Hog Bowl II Champion 2010- Cappster
Hog Bowl III Champion 2011- DarthMonk
Hog Bowl IV Champion 2012- Deadskins
Hog Bowl V Champion 2013- DarthMonk

DC Area, I support you.. Unconditionally
When I die, remember me as one loyal S.O.B.!

Hog

Postby SouthLondonRedskin » Thu May 10, 2012 7:43 am

langleyparkjoe wrote:
langleyparkjoe wrote:

[-X

I can't respond to that until I find out what 'LLS' stands for.

I got Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, but I guess that aint right....

:hmm:

I don't get the "Stick" thing either. I feel old now, I'd better lie down for my nap....

**LPJ**

Postby langleyparkjoe » Thu May 10, 2012 2:00 pm

langleyparkjoe wrote:
langleyparkjoe wrote:

[-X

I can't respond to that until I find out what 'LLS' stands for.

I got Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, but I guess that aint right....

:hmm:

I don't get the "Stick" thing either. I feel old now, I'd better lie down for my nap....

LLS- Laffin Like ****
Stick- another word for what male and female cowboy fans like to eat alot of

Hog

Postby SouthLondonRedskin » Thu May 10, 2012 4:39 pm

Ah, I see.

So essentially another post from you all about s**t and d**k.

GO BACK TO SMACK WHERE YOU BELONG MF!!!!

:lol:

DarthMonk

Postby DarthMonk » Thu May 31, 2012 10:44 am

langleyparkjoe wrote:GEARED UP FOR ANOTHER THN FANTASY FOOTBALL SEASON???

WELL IF YOU JUST CAN'T WAIT ANY LONGER, YOU CAN GO AHEAD AND START TO PRACTICE YOUR DRAFTING SKILLS ON ESPN. RIGHT NOW THEY HAVE MOCK DRAFTS AVAILABLE AND YOU DON'T HAVE TO JOIN ANY LEAGUES!!

I DID ONE LAST NIGHT AND SOME PERSON, WITH THE 1ST PICK OF THE ESPN MOCK DRAFT SELECTED..... CAM NEWTON!!!

I TRIED TO GET HIM TO JOIN MY PAID LEAGUE BUT HE WOULDN'T RESPOND! :lol:

Wont be long. From yahoo ~

Getting started, season dates, and deadlines of Fantasy Football season
ID: SLN6608Refers to: Fantasy Football
Description

This article will explain how to join a private or public league, or tell you how to create your own custom league.

Resolution

Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Football runs throughout the entire 2012 professional football regular season, which begins on Wednesday, Sept. 5 and is scheduled to end on Sunday, December 30, 2012.

Sign-ups begin on Thursday, May 31 and continue through Friday, Oct. 19.

DarthMonk
Hog Bowl III, V Champion (2011, 2013)

Hognostication Champion (2011, 2013)

Scalp 'em, Swamp 'em,
We will take 'em big score!
Read 'em, Weep 'em Touchdown,
We want heap more!

DarthMonk

Postby DarthMonk » Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:30 pm

Yahoo! is running 14-team mocks. Love their platform.

DarthMonk

Scalp 'em, Swamp 'em,
We want heap more!

**LPJ**

Postby langleyparkjoe » Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:21 am

People people calm down, I have heard all of your requests and all will be addressed in due time, your commish is here for you. :lol:

I'll try to get everything up and running ASAP but in the meantime like the brutha Monk said Yahoo has the mock drafts now so no need to wait until the last minute. Obviously the 14 team would be the most recommended for our leeg.

Also, I am changing the settings to reflect my personal leeg that I run and everyone in the league will have the final say.. basically I think some things needed changing and while doing so I change some other things as well. I did this with the intention of you all making the final decisions but if my little plan doesn't work for you we can always go back to the original setup. I'm easy like that. :lol:

Draft date- Everyone in the leeg will have to discuss this but look at the time between the last preseason game and the first regular season one. Unfortunately I will not be able to do this on September 4th. We don't have to until the last preseason game, we can do it whenever but that'll be discussed in a private forum.

Hit me up if ya'll have any questions or issues.

Thanks for playing and as always thanks Boss for letting me do this.

Peacing Out. :lol:

**LPJ**

Postby langleyparkjoe » Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:18 pm

THNFF IS NOW UP AND RUNNING!!!

For everyone who was in it last year, please check your email in-boxes and register for this year.

There are 2 empty spots but I have about 5 or 6 people who pm'd me that they'd like to join so I think the fairest way for me to pick someone is to go by who pm'd me the earliest and go from there.

Sounds good?

Hog

Postby SouthLondonRedskin » Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:25 pm

langleyparkjoe wrote:THNFF IS NOW UP AND RUNNING!!!

For everyone who was in it last year, please check your email in-boxes and register for this year.

There are 2 empty spots but I have about 5 or 6 people who pm'd me that they'd like to join so I think the fairest way for me to pick someone is to go by who pm'd me the earliest and go from there.

Sounds good?

As long as one of those was me then yeah that's fine!!!

DarthMonk

Postby DarthMonk » Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:40 pm

langleyparkjoe wrote:THNFF IS NOW UP AND RUNNING!!!

Sounds good?

LPJ - I had a problem with the link. I took it and got this:

There was a problem

There is not room in this league if all teams from last year return. If you were invited to take over an existing team, please click the link in the email you received to join the league. To create a brand new team, get the commissioner to increase the maximum number of teams, or remove teams that will not be returning. (Error #638)

Waddup, bro

PS - was kinda excited to get the email

DarthMonk

Scalp 'em, Swamp 'em,
We want heap more!

**LPJ**

Postby langleyparkjoe » Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:52 pm

Ok guys, sorry about that.. please try again.

London, I gotchu bro!!

I'll send yours as soon as I get a chance, I'm just trying to make sure I got this all figured out since I deleted 2 people and Yahoo is giving me a heckuva time over here. lol

**LPJ**

Postby langleyparkjoe » Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:17 pm

Monk, were you able to register?

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:38 pm

I always.miss something when I'm.not on my game scanning the site for all the newest info. Fml
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:14 pm

I'm in early this year. Thanks, dood.
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

Return to General Manager's Office