Miami Dolphins to appear on 'Hard Knocks'

Talk about the AFC, NFC, the NFL Draft, College Football... anything football that has no Washington Redskin relevance.
Hog

Miami Dolphins to appear on 'Hard Knocks'

Postby andyjens89 » Tue May 29, 2012 1:38 pm

The Dolphins announced today that they have agreed to appear on the HBO series that chronicles one NFL team’s training camp. The show will air weekly, beginning on Tuesday, August 7.

Link

Should be interesting to see how the QB battle plays out, but the Dolphins don't really have that much 'star power' other than Reggie Bush. I'll still watch
XVII XXII XXVI

FanFromAnnapolis

Postby Irn-Bru » Tue May 29, 2012 8:04 pm

Reggie Bush counts as "star power"? That bar must be set pretty low these days . . .
"Last year I thought we'd win it all. This year I know we will." - Rex Ryan, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Jets

"Dream team." - Vince Young, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Eagles

Postby skinsfan#33 » Wed May 30, 2012 4:54 am

I was going to keep HBO for another month after True Blood's season was over. I guess I can save that $15. The people in Miami don't even care about the Dolphins, why should I?

I guess I will dump HBO after True Blood and sign up again in April when Game of Thrones comes back on. Maybe next year Hard Knocks will cover a team worth watching.
"Dovie'andi se tovya sagain"
(It is time to roll the dice) Tai'shar Manetheren

"Duty is heavier than a Mountain, Death is lighter than a feather" Tai'shar Malkier

RIP James Oliver Rigney, Jr. 1948-2007

Hog

Postby andyjens89 » Wed May 30, 2012 7:51 am

Irn-Bru wrote:Reggie Bush counts as "star power"? That bar must be set pretty low these days . . .

Well people at least know who he is, whether it's from playing football or because of his escapades with Kim Kardashian
XVII XXII XXVI

Postby skinsfan#33 » Wed May 30, 2012 8:26 am

andyjens89 wrote:
Irn-Bru wrote:Reggie Bush counts as "star power"? That bar must be set pretty low these days . . .

Well people at least know who he is, whether it's from playing football or because of his escapades with Kim Kardashian

Who's this Kim Kardashian you speek of?

"Duty is heavier than a Mountain, Death is lighter than a feather" Tai'shar Malkier

Hog

Postby andyjens89 » Wed May 30, 2012 10:11 am

skinsfan#33 wrote:Who's this Kim Kardashian you speek of?

Some attention whore who is the step daughter of Bruce Jenner and is famous for making a sex tape. I think... ? :oops:
XVII XXII XXVI

Hog

Postby emoses14 » Wed May 30, 2012 11:14 am

andyjens89 wrote:
skinsfan#33 wrote:Who's this Kim Kardashian you speek of?

Some attention whore who is the step daughter of Bruce Jenner and is famous for making a sex tape. I think... ? :oops:

Famous for getting peed on. To be specific.
I know he got a pretty good zip on the ball. He has a quick release. . . once I seen a coupla' throws, I was just like 'Yeah, he's that dude.'"

-Santana Moss on Our QB

Hog

Postby emoses14 » Wed May 30, 2012 11:20 am

skinsfan#33 wrote:I was going to keep HBO for another month after True Blood's season was over. I guess I can save that $15. [color=yellow]The people in Miami don't even care about the Dolphins, why should I?[/color]
I guess I will dump HBO after True Blood and sign up again in April when Game of Thrones comes back on. Maybe next year Hard Knocks will cover a team worth watching.

You're right, for the most part. The people in Southern Miami (Dade county) (like MLK and south; and 836 and east) do not. Everyone else in S. Florida most certainly does. They still think Marino was a better QB than Montana and Brady (especially Brady), go even further back than skins fans do to discuss how they are a historic franchise (they are not), and truly believed that they were going places with that wildcat offense crap.
I know he got a pretty good zip on the ball. He has a quick release. . . once I seen a coupla' throws, I was just like 'Yeah, he's that dude.'"

-Santana Moss on Our QB

Postby skinsfan#33 » Wed May 30, 2012 12:08 pm

emoses14 wrote:
skinsfan#33 wrote:I was going to keep HBO for another month after True Blood's season was over. I guess I can save that $15. [color=yellow]The people in Miami don't even care about the Dolphins, why should I?[/color]

You're right, for the most part. The people in Southern Miami (Dade county) (like MLK and south; and 836 and east) do not. Everyone else in S. Florida most certainly does. They still think Marino was a better QB than Montana and Brady (especially Brady), go even further back than skins fans do to discuss how they are a historic franchise (they are not), and truly believed that they were going places with that wildcat offense crap.

Everytime I visit Florida (granted not a lot) and every time I talk to my father-in-law who lives in Orlando I get the feeling and he agrees that Miami may be the fitfh favorite football team in Florida behind The U, The Gators, Florida State, Tampa Bay and maybe even The Bulls (University South Fl).

Hog

Postby emoses14 » Wed May 30, 2012 12:22 pm

skinsfan#33 wrote:
emoses14 wrote:

Everytime I visit Florida (granted not a lot) and every time I talk to my father-in-law who lives in Orlando I get the feeling and he agrees that Miami may be the fitfh favorite football team in Florida behind The U, The Gators, Florida State, Tampa Bay and maybe even The Bulls (University South Fl).

Oh, believe me, I agree with you and your FIL for the area I mentioned. And as for S.FL, I think only Miami(FL) ranks ahead. Now once you get up to Kissimmee and Orlando, I agree, the tide shifts, but for the most part SFl is very much dolphin country. Having lived in Miami for 6 years, every other area of SFl (homestead, florida city, all of the Keys (except man made Brickell), kendall, hollywood, ft. lauderdale, aventura, pembroke pines, and all points north and west until damn near Tampa) is very much dolphin country. So pretty much all non-urban areas.

-Santana Moss on Our QB

Return to Around the League