RGIII's Baylor Teammate Says Team Had No Playbook

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Hog

Postby SouthLondonRedskin » Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:32 am

ATX_Skins wrote:Extremeskins banned me for life.

What is this that I've joined, a message board for rejects....?!?!?

:wink:
Here It Comes Again: Worst to First Baby!

the 'mudge

Postby Countertrey » Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:52 am

SouthLondonRedskin wrote:

Isn't that WHY you came here?
"That's a clown question, bro"
- - - - - - - - - - Bryce Harper, DC Statesman
"But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have"
- - - - - - - - - - Dewey Bunnell, America

Hog

Postby SouthLondonRedskin » Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:42 pm

Countertrey wrote:
SouthLondonRedskin wrote:

Isn't that WHY you came here?

Yeah, probably!

Can't stand the mundane and the boring, so will hang out here with the freaks...

(in the nicest possible sense, obviously!)
Here It Comes Again: Worst to First Baby!

Hog

Postby the poster » Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:55 pm

Countertrey wrote:
There is a structure that will allow MS to reduce the risks... be a bit more conservative with his rookie, and work on creating a comprehensive weapon that will be carefully ripened... in a manner that can take full advantage of all facets of the Redskins' game... including, I believe, a superior defense that can protect a lead and give the offense solid field position.

do u even realize what you write? carefully ripening their comprehensive weapon?? take full advantage of all facets of the redskins gaME??

hey madden boy, wake up from your daydream. your words will come back to embarrass you by November.

Frankly, I just don't see Griffin having the same kinds of opportunities as Newton had... He simply won't be in a position, as often, of NEEDING to make plays. Because the Redskins are a better overall team,

the redskins won 5 games last year...including their classic squeakers against the rams, cardinals, and Seahawks

the redskins suck.

Does that make sense? Newton was frequently in a position to make big plays, BECAUSE the Panthers were in a position to NEED a big play.

oh yeah, had nothing to do with him. don't bother mentioning him at all. it was all due to the fact that his team needed him.

pathetic.

I believe that they will score points... and will be able to control the ball. In order to best take advantage of quick strike capabilities, you MUST also be able to control the clock... and that will be Shanahan's priority. You will likely see Shanahan try to get a 2 TD lead,

bwahaha. sorry, I couldn't hold in the laughter after 2 touchdown lead....which last happened, when? 1987?

I have expectations of a solid first year performance... but... I would LOVE to see a season with one OMG play after another. Griffin is certainly capable. But, if we see it often, it's most likely because we have to... and, while it's exciting, it's not necessarily good.

listen to this garbage.

don't think so much, you know how it fives you a headache.

The formula for winning is still... Get the ball... keep the ball... move the ball... score... get the ball back.

then go root for the packers or the giants.

ATX

Postby ATX_Skins » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:08 pm

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... -expected/

We already knew Robert Griffin III could run fast, now we know that he learns fast as well.

The Redskins quarterback earned high marks from offensive coordinator Kyle Shanahan during a post-practice press conference on Wednesday. Shanahan said that Griffin has been getting better every day this offseason and that he can make every throw that the Redskins need him to make. Shanahan wasn’t surprised by those things, but he has been surprised by how quickly Griffin has picked up a totally new offense.

“I don’t think you have to be a coach to see how talented the guy is. I think everyone knows that, so there wasn’t that much surprise there. But he’s picked it up faster than I expected. Anytime a guy doesn’t do a lot of drop-back stuff and things like that for really his whole career, it’s going to take time. And with him, he’s really showing improvement each day. He can comprehend what he needs to do and what he needs to get better at, and it’s all about giving him reps. You know he needs reps. He’s got to let his body go through the muscle memory and everything. But from a mental standpoint and just his vision and grasping what he needs to work on, it’s been very good.”

It will be a while before Griffin gets those reps that Shanahan thinks he needs. Mike Shanahan said Wednesday that the final day of Redskins minicamp will consist of lifting and classroom work without any on-field work. That means it will be more than a month until the first practice of training camp and the next practice of Griffin’s career.
Support the troops, especially our snipers.

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:19 am

^^ BIG thanks for that ATX

I would add that RGIII and a number of players are going to be working out together in the near future

I know it's not as good but it is something ......
We are very fortunate to have Kirk Cousins but Griffin has a huge upside IMO

Robert needs to continue to get better and to do that he needs time on the field - hopefully sooner than later

HAIL

Week 2 - 17-15

Postby Jak101 » Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:25 pm

I am speechless. I simply don't understand how a team can function properly these days without a playbook. Impressive...

Hog

Postby skinpride1 » Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:46 pm

The Redskins are the best franchise in the NFL and have the best loyal fan base out there.

RG3

RG3

RG3

RG3

Learn that playbook Mr. heisman trophy winner.
RG3....Super Man....check out my socks!!!

Hog

Postby skinpride1 » Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:54 pm

RG3....Super Man....check out my socks!!!

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:11 am

My dawg!
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:40 am

SkinsJock wrote:you're right - we are having fun here - well, most of us - I'm afraid that JSPB is losing it, but .... the beat goes on

Losing my fun? Not with you to kick around when I get low. :P
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football