Impact of the Cap Case Dismissal

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?

Postby yupchagee » Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:51 pm

Irn-Bru wrote:
Redskin in Canada wrote:The NFLPA though are paying for their stupidity to have come along with the penalties. Somebody gave them BAD LEGAL ADVICE.

That, and they have incompetent leadership.

Isn't their leader a lawyer :?:
Skins fan since '55

"The constitution is not a suicide pact"- Abraham Lincoln

Hog

Postby the poster » Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:35 am

can you imagine where we'd be if we still had dumb and dumber running things here

um, I dunno, 11-21 in the last two years? (fact)

thankfully we have a great FO

I'm sure you're actually referring to two guys. both of whom were fired from their last job for poor mgmt of those teams' front offices (fact)

that not only found a way to get RGIII,

found a way? found a WAY??!! they had a couple of desperate conversations with the st Louis rams and gave them more by way of draft pick value that any team has ever given another team to move up in a draft. all told, it took 3 #1s (including the 2nd overall and 6th overall) and a high second round pick to eventually acquire the skinny, injury-prone rg3. here's hoping he's Steve young and Joe Montana, rolled into one.

yeah, they found a way. they bent over and told the rams first and rg3 second that they are desperate, please save them.

you better hope that this pays off immediately (winning season right away) and he becomes a star by year two because the bill will come due soon enough on this. next offseason, when they are sitting there with no first round pick, what their record is THIS year is going to have a whole lot to do if any buyers remorse exists. I know YOU don't have any NOW. I don't care. I care about this time NEXT year.

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:42 am

yupchagee wrote:
Irn-Bru wrote:
Redskin in Canada wrote:The NFLPA though are paying for their stupidity to have come along with the penalties. Somebody gave them BAD LEGAL ADVICE.

Isn't their leader a lawyer?

^^^ agree with you all - I mean, you just can't make this stuff up - STUPID :lol:
always look on the bright side of life

Hail to the Redskins

the 'mudge

Postby Countertrey » Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:42 am

yupchagee wrote:
Irn-Bru wrote:

Isn't their leader a lawyer :?:

Well, yes... in fact the leaders of BOTH sides are lawyers... this photo should instill tremendous confidence for both ownership, and the NFLPA members...

"That's a clown question, bro"
- - - - - - - - - - Bryce Harper, DC Statesman
"But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have"
- - - - - - - - - - Dewey Bunnell, America

~~~~~~

Postby Redskin in Canada » Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:55 pm

Latest DEVELOPMENT of the "BETWEEN A ROCK AND A HARD PLACE" soap opera.

If the NFL wins, things go as planned: "no collusion"

BUT if the NFLPA wins, Skins and Pukes owners lose a lot of alleged money (a billion???) with all other owners BUT we get our cap money back if it went to Court.

The options are there on the table AFTER the ruling takes place on this NFL v. NFLPA case.

It gets more interesting by the week. Not on most people's radars but definitely in MINE. :twisted:
Daniel Snyder has defined incompetence, failure and greed to true Washington Redskins fans over the last decade. Stay away from football operations !!!

the 'mudge

Postby Countertrey » Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:25 pm

Ahhh, justice... the Redskins either get fined by the League for refusing to collude... or fined by the Government for colluding...

Only in America... is this a great country, or what? :roll:

So, who thinks "the 29" are still patting Mara on the back? As that great American philosopher, Bugs Bunny, would say... "What a maroon..."
"That's a clown question, bro"
- - - - - - - - - - Bryce Harper, DC Statesman
"But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have"
- - - - - - - - - - Dewey Bunnell, America

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:48 pm

If we didn't collude w the other teams, hence our hefty cap space pillaging, why would we have to pay the government? Just because its from the pot every team is sharing?
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

~~~~~~

Postby Redskin in Canada » Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:12 pm

cowboykillerzRED wrote:If we didn't collude w the other teams, hence our hefty cap space pillaging, why would we have to pay the government? Just because its from the pot every team is sharing?

READ the article.

The Skins are CO-DEFENDANTS with all other 31 teams.

They are part of the NFL in case you had not noticed. :roll:

NOW, they (and the Pukes) must side with the people who screw them up in the first place. Problem is, once the NFLPA wins, the NFL pays the NFLPA but they might get their cap money back.

Interestingly, how messy is the situation getting for Mara and his gang???
Last edited by Redskin in Canada on Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Daniel Snyder has defined incompetence, failure and greed to true Washington Redskins fans over the last decade. Stay away from football operations !!!

Postby yupchagee » Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:45 pm

cowboykillerzRED wrote:If we didn't collude w the other teams, hence our hefty cap space pillaging, why would we have to pay the government? Just because its from the pot every team is sharing?

I don't care how much Dan has to pay. I just want our cap back.
Skins fan since '55

"The constitution is not a suicide pact"- Abraham Lincoln

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:14 am

And I agree to the fullest.
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:48 am

yupchagee wrote:

I don't care how much Dan has to pay. I just want our cap back.

Good point! +1
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football