NFL All-22

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
**LPJ**

Postby langleyparkjoe » Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:50 am

SouthLondonRedskin wrote:
langleyparkjoe wrote:
skinpride1 wrote:Remember Shanny wants Yards after the catch. The skins where bottom in the league at this . Sure Gaffney was a good move the chains guy but Shanny wants to add talent to the roster. Play maker type of talent guys who can break tackles and keep going. Yes we may have paid to much for Garcon but if he can give Rg3 a solid veteran to help his rookie blues out while burning the secondary at the same time, then it probably worth it. We need speed on offense.

ONLY 1 veteran WR on the squad and that's the Moss Man.. but Garcon (though overpaid IMO) is a good threat to have.

But we're stronger there than last year, aren't we..?

Moss has apparently come back fitter and hungry, the only veteren WR we had last year was Gaffney and he did well for us but AAA was a disaster and Hankerson had just the one game before injury. Stalllworth, Banks and Paul addeed close to zero.

This time we have Garcon and Morgan who have good experience, Moss should be revitalised and lead the unit. Hankerson if fit can hopefully show more of what we got a glimpse of last year.

It's not ideal, but its an improvement. All of which will help our new QB settle in.

:!: :!: :!: :!: the UK guy has spoken!!!
Hog Bowl I Champion (2009)
Hog Bowl II Champion 2010- Cappster
Hog Bowl III Champion 2011- DarthMonk
Hog Bowl IV Champion 2012- Deadskins
Hog Bowl V Champion 2013- DarthMonk

DC Area, I support you.. Unconditionally
When I die, remember me as one loyal S.O.B.!

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:01 am

langleyparkjoe wrote:
skinpride1 wrote:Remember Shanny wants Yards after the catch. The skins where bottom in the league at this . Sure Gaffney was a good move the chains guy but Shanny wants to add talent to the roster. Play maker type of talent guys who can break tackles and keep going. Yes we may have paid to much for Garcon but if he can give Rg3 a solid veteran to help his rookie blues out while burning the secondary at the same time, then it probably worth it. We need speed on offense.

ONLY 1 veteran WR on the squad and that's the Moss Man.. but Garcon (though overpaid IMO) is a good threat to have.

Moss has apparently come back fitter and hungry, the only veteren WR we had last year was Gaffney and he did well for us but AAA was a disaster and Hankerson had just the one game before injury. Stalllworth, Banks and Paul addeed close to zero.

This time we have Garcon and Morgan who have good experience, Moss should be revitalised and lead the unit. Hankerson if fit can hopefully show more of what we got a glimpse of last year.

It's not ideal, but its an improvement. All of which will help our new QB settle in.

Do you guys know what "veteran" means? :hmm:
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

Hog

Postby SouthLondonRedskin » Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:16 am

I meant when Moss was out we really had only Gaffney and a load of rookies, and I guess Stallworth.
Here It Comes Again: Worst to First Baby!

**LPJ**

Postby langleyparkjoe » Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:52 am

Deadskins wrote:
langleyparkjoe wrote:

Do you guys know what "veteran" means? :hmm:

Was I wrong DS, I thought Moss has been in the league for over 10 years now and he's been wit us at least 6 years right?

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:11 am

Anyone who's not a rookie is a veteran.

Hail to the Redskins!

---

Postby Chris Luva Luva » Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:15 am

Deadskins wrote:Anyone who's not a rookie is a veteran.

I was going to point that out, but figured it was a moot point. :lol:
Fios - Arbiter of All Positive Knowledge

Kaz - "Was kinda obvious since we all know you're not a moron"

**LPJ**

Postby langleyparkjoe » Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:18 am

Chris Luva Luva wrote:
Deadskins wrote:Anyone who's not a rookie is a veteran.

I was going to point that out, but figured it was a moot point. :lol:

Oh.. lmao!

Ok well technically yea your right bamaz! lmao!!!

I obviously meant more than just 1-5 years...jerks. :lol:

Hog

Postby skinpride1 » Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:19 pm

Just cause they played more than one year doesnt make them a good veteran for the team. Moss has been our good veteran for years . Takes more than one stud WR these days in the NFL, but we stunk in Yards after the catch last year and I would love to see this improve this year. I think Garcon will help in this area and if Morgan does too... then even better. Morgan and Garcon have so much upside just like when we lucked into Moss from the Jets years ago.
RG3....Super Man....check out my socks!!!

**LPJ**

Postby langleyparkjoe » Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:23 am

skinpride1 wrote:Just cause they played more than one year doesnt make them a good veteran for the team. Moss has been our good veteran for years . Takes more than one stud WR these days in the NFL, but we stunk in Yards after the catch last year and I would love to see this improve this year. I think Garcon will help in this area and if Morgan does too... then even better. Morgan and Garcon have so much upside just like when we lucked into Moss from the Jets years ago.

:!:

word!

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:09 am

skinpride1 wrote:Just cause they played more than one year doesnt make them a good veteran for the team.

Yes, but that was never a qualification in his post.

Hail to the Redskins!

~~~~~~

Postby Redskin in Canada » Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:17 am

Deadskins wrote:
skinpride1 wrote:Just cause they played more than one year doesnt make them a good veteran for the team.

Yes, but that was never a qualification in his post.

Neat picking with nothing else to do ... Ahhhhh, the beauty of the offseason. :roll:
Daniel Snyder has defined incompetence, failure and greed to true Washington Redskins fans over the last decade. Stay away from football operations !!!

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:19 am

Do you hear something?
Smell something?
........and I'm farting.

Is that smack?? If soooo, daaaaaaaayyyyhhhumm!

What?
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football