Hold off on buying a new jersey...

Talk about the AFC, NFC, the NFL Draft, College Football... anything football that has no Washington Redskin relevance.
ATX
Posts: 3384
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:59 am
Location: NOVA

Hold off on buying a new jersey...

Postby ATX_Skins » Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:46 am

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... er-beware/

The skinny: Nike takes over NFL uniform contracts and says they will change "drastically".
Support the troops, especially our snipers.

Hog
User avatar
Posts: 289
Joined: Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:03 pm

Re: Hold off on buying a new jersey...

Postby PickSixerTWSS » Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:22 pm

ATX_Skins wrote:http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/01/24/if-buying-nfl-jerseys-before-april-buyer-beware/

The skinny: Nike takes over NFL uniform contracts and says they will change "drastically".
Mannnn... i'm really praying they don't change the numbers of the players...
Hail Robert Griffin III!

21 Sean Taylor will never be forgotten.....

B-rad
Posts: 3046
Joined: Sun Nov 26, 2006 8:46 am
Location: De La War

Postby brad7686 » Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:54 pm

maybe they'll up the burgundy and gold hues.
No Pressure, No Diamonds

**LPJ**
Posts: 6348
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:12 am
Location: Langley Park, MD *Tick Tock*

Postby langleyparkjoe » Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:15 pm

Totally getting a Tebow Skins Jersey.. watch
Hog Bowl I Champion (2009)
Hog Bowl II Champion 2010- Cappster
Hog Bowl III Champion 2011- DarthMonk
Hog Bowl IV Champion 2012- Deadskins
Hog Bowl V Champion 2013- DarthMonk

DC Area, I support you.. Unconditionally
When I die, remember me as one loyal S.O.B.!

CKRGiii
Posts: 4386
Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:56 pm
Location: 505 New Mexico repn

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:04 am

Lmao LPJ! Good ish

I think the opposite tho.. Nows the time to get Jerseys on the cheap.. Of course who knows who will be here next year. I don't see numbers changing or even design/color much if at all.

Another hurry up and wait n see like this whole offseason is gonna be like
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

piglet
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:34 am

Postby RedskinJimmy » Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:03 am

i will get one 80th anneversary RGIII . he's the hero

link removed
Last edited by RedskinJimmy on Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:17 am, edited 2 times in total.

**LPJ**
Posts: 6348
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:12 am
Location: Langley Park, MD *Tick Tock*

Postby langleyparkjoe » Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:54 am

RedskinJimmy wrote:i will get one 80th anneversary RGIII . he's the hero

link removed


man that things look fake, not sayin it is but it dam sure looks it
Hog Bowl I Champion (2009)
Hog Bowl II Champion 2010- Cappster
Hog Bowl III Champion 2011- DarthMonk
Hog Bowl IV Champion 2012- Deadskins
Hog Bowl V Champion 2013- DarthMonk

DC Area, I support you.. Unconditionally
When I die, remember me as one loyal S.O.B.!

JSPB22
User avatar
Posts: 15970
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 9:03 am
Location: Location, LOCATION!

Postby Deadskins » Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:18 am

langleyparkjoe wrote:
RedskinJimmy wrote:i will get one 80th anneversary RGIII . he's the hero

link removed


man that things look fake, not sayin it is but it dam sure looks it

Pretty sure Jimmy is a spammer.
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.


Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

ATX
Posts: 3384
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:59 am
Location: NOVA

Postby ATX_Skins » Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:47 am

Way to hijack my thread Jimmy...
Support the troops, especially our snipers.

the 'mudge
Online
Posts: 14377
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2004 10:15 pm
Location: Curmudgeon Corner, Maine

Postby Countertrey » Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:26 pm

ARGH! so, instead of leaving it so I only have to remove the link ONCE, you guys add it two more times! LOL

Jimmy... we're just going to remove the links, and move your posts from public viewing.

While we appreciate your effort to, at least, appear like a legitimate member of the board, WE DON'T DO SPAM.
"That's a clown question, bro"
- - - - - - - - - - Bryce Harper, DC Statesman
"But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have"
- - - - - - - - - - Dewey Bunnell, America

the 'mudge
Online
Posts: 14377
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2004 10:15 pm
Location: Curmudgeon Corner, Maine

Postby Countertrey » Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:29 pm

ATX_Skins wrote:Way to hijack my thread Jimmy...
LOL... how much attention did it get before Jimmy boosted it! You should be thanking Jimmy!
"That's a clown question, bro"
- - - - - - - - - - Bryce Harper, DC Statesman
"But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have"
- - - - - - - - - - Dewey Bunnell, America

ATX
Posts: 3384
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:59 am
Location: NOVA

Postby ATX_Skins » Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:14 pm

Countertrey wrote:
ATX_Skins wrote:Way to hijack my thread Jimmy...
LOL... how much attention did it get before Jimmy boosted it! You should be thanking Jimmy!


Thank you Jimmy!
Support the troops, especially our snipers.

piglet
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:34 am

Postby RedskinJimmy » Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:18 am

Countertrey wrote:ARGH! so, instead of leaving it so I only have to remove the link ONCE, you guys add it two more times! LOL

Jimmy... we're just going to remove the links, and move your posts from public viewing.

While we appreciate your effort to, at least, appear like a legitimate member of the board, WE DON'T DO SPAM.


sharing my online shopping experience here and if that is against the rules . just feel free to delete it . you have the right

FanFromAnnapolis
Posts: 11028
Joined: Sat Mar 20, 2004 6:01 pm
Location: on the bandwagon

Postby Irn-Bru » Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:12 pm

Jimmy, it IS against the rules. That doesn't mean you get to do it and we are "free" to delete it. That means every time you do it, you create WORK for our all-volunteer moderating staff.

Do it again and you'll just prove that you're nothing more than a spammer. Members and even trolls we tolerate at THN, but spammers will kill on the spot like the cockroaches they are.

Go ahead and "share you online shopping experience here" (ROTFALMAO) if you want. You haven't gotten a single click from anyone on this board, and you never will. It's all effort for no payoff.

And I've now got my spray ready. :up:
"Last year I thought we'd win it all. This year I know we will." - Rex Ryan, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Jets

"Dream team." - Vince Young, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Eagles

piglet
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:34 am

Postby RedskinJimmy » Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:36 am

Irn-Bru wrote:Jimmy, it IS against the rules. That doesn't mean you get to do it and we are "free" to delete it. That means every time you do it, you create WORK for our all-volunteer moderating staff.

Do it again and you'll just prove that you're nothing more than a spammer. Members and even trolls we tolerate at THN, but spammers will kill on the spot like the cockroaches they are.

Go ahead and "share you online shopping experience here" (ROTFALMAO) if you want. You haven't gotten a single click from anyone on this board, and you never will. It's all effort for no payoff.

And I've now got my spray ready. :up:


ok . never mind

Return to Around the League